Chapter 1.

Chapter 1.

It been three weeks that my mum been missing with 'MY' kidnappers, John and Don. Even thinking about them makes me shiver to my bones.

I'm sixteen now and the boys, even the others tried to make me happy and also Chris. It's just horrible we- no my mum finally found us and once again were tore apart.

Especially Travis who been my boyfriend for a month and three weeks , things are just going perfect again. He been there for me but sometimes he would be at football practice.

"KNOCK KONCK!"

"No, go away!" I shouted, throwing my covers over my head when Zayn walk in sitting by me when the bed dip.

"Destiny, you hadn't been out of your room for weeks now and what about school?"

I stood silent. "Forget school!" I said meeting his red eyes that were puffy. He been crying and it's all my fault. Are the boys too?

"You hadn't ate what Harry gave you either, just one bite?" Zayn ask, shoving the sandwich to face.

I scrunched my nose in disgust. I'm back to depression and hadn't ate for awhile but sometimes I'll sneak in the middle of the night to grab something to eat. Niall caught me last time and he was happy that I was eating but he promise not to tell the boys.

"What did you do to your hair?!" Louis said walking in with a big gasp.

I fiddle my fingers, already feeling crowded. I hadn't been so socialize so I feel really weird at the point.

"I cut it Niall already knew but kept it as a secret from you guys. I just got mad....but...I don't know." I said laying back down. My dark brown hair now stops to my shoulders and its no longer to my hips.

"She's talking!" Harry shouted tackling me for a hug.

He gave me a tight hug. "I thought you left us." He whispered and buried his face more to my neck. I hug him tighter, squeezing my eyes. "Never." I said letting go.

I wipe the tears from my cheeks. "Where's Niall?" I said, just waiting for my other me. He's somewhere I know.

Liam was peeking from the door. "Liam I could see you." I laugh, the boys smiled since it been awhile I laugh.

He gave me a hug. "Your hair? What happen?" He said playing with my short hair which made small curls making it a bit cute touch to it.

"I don't have a problem with it Tiny, it's nice on you since I'd been dying to cut your beautiful long hair so I could keep it." He said, pretending as if he had long hair by sweeping his hands on his shoulders.

I laugh, like really loud that I had to cover my mouth. I lay my head back on my fluffy purple pillow and close my eyes. The whole room was going in circles.

"Guys I'm really tired and I like some time alone, please?" I said politely as I can.

They all nodded. "Sweet dreams, Tiny." Liam smiled and close my door hearing a click. Sweet dreams my ass, my nightmares came back and they felt so real.

I stared at a portrait. It was a painting that Alex gave for me when he visited me a couple days ago. It's the world ugliest picture but I absolutely adore it everyday because he's my best friend.

I feel like a horrible person now, I been hiding weeks under these stupid covers and my love ones are worried about me. I don't blame them. My last meal I probably had was three weeks ago when I went to Travis house to eat lasagna.