The Date (pt1)

[ note: slight mcxyoosung (not cheating) ]

Your feet silently walked along the sidewalk, loosely holding your boyfriend's hand. You trailed slightly behind, letting the paparazzi come between the two of you. You remembered it clearly. He turned back, a full, warm smile planted onto his face. His amber eyes met yours, shining full of happiness and bliss. He bounced in every step, answering the questions that came. The sun shines brightly on him, fueling his actions. You held his planning schedule, your camera slung over your shoulder, and your phone. You were tired from the recent traveling, but nonetheless, managed a pleased smile back. Oh, how you loved him. His head turned back, almost in slow motion, watching his eyes barely pry away from yours, his silver hair swishing, then resting perfectly again. He was beautiful. Once the two of you, and the group of journalists, reached the hotel doors, he made a successful attempt to push the two of you into your own private elevator.

The ride up was silent, nearly deafening. It caught you in a weird trance, taking in the sounds of nothing. Pure nothingness, yet, there was still sound. Maybe it was the ringing in your ears. The ding of the elevator finally sounded, leading the two of you out. You slid the room card in, hearing the click then pressing the door open. You decided to flop down on the bed, placing your items next to you. Your boyfriend quietly sat near your head, running his fingers through the soft locks upon your head. Then, he spoke.

"I'm gonna go shower, okay? Rest up princess, I have somewhere we need to be later. I got us matching outfits"

His words flowed tenderly through your ears, causing a smile to spread across your face. Of course, he loved matching. You nodded in a response, earning a forehead kiss, then his weight leaving the bed. Your mind wandered elsewhere. His cologne infiltrated your nostrils, inhaling slowly, then releasing a slow sigh. The faint sounds of water hitting the ground provided a sense of peace and tranquility. The steam emerged from the bathroom, heating the room immensely. Your senses dulled, causing your muscles to relax, and drift into sleep.
[ switching to 3rd person ]

She slept for an immensely long time, eventually having to be shook awake by her boyfriend. Her body felt heavy, struggling to even prop her body onto her elbows. She looked out the window, seeing the sun was already setting, on the verge of letting the night win, infiltrating the sky. She focused her attention to the most mysterious man she's ever met. He leaned down, giving her encouragement to go to the bathroom just a few feet away, saying there was many things in there awaiting her. Seeing him gave her a sense of energy, causing her to sit up on the bed. She didn't ask what was in the bathroom when he told her to go into the room. She trusted whatever was in there that he insisted she go see. Her feet touched the carpeted floor weightlessly and made her way to the smaller area. The door was shut gingerly behind her, ignoring it, she examined what was in front of her. The piece of clothing was painted in crimson, turning into the same colored floral lace when reaching the waist. It lined its way up to where neck would start, then lingered down three-fourths for the sleeves. She carefully lifted the hanger holding the dress, noticing the back. It revealed the inside of the dress, stretching from the waist to the top, connecting by a clip. She inhaled sharply then exhaled slowly. It was beautiful. She loved it. Correctly assuming that it was hers, she removed her clothes from earlier in the day.

Once her clothes were neatly in a pile on the floor, she straightened her body to find similar eyes staring judgmentally back at her. She found herself remembering the night of her second party. It was a fun filled night, full of jokes.

She sat with her legs crossed, sitting comfortably in the velvet chair that surrounded the tables scattered around the room. The room was becoming less active, many of the party guests making their final adieus. She was quite content with her ability to gather so many people in the span of two months. In one hand, she held a half-empty glass of champagne, her chair pressed to a series of others. Laying on the chairs was another one of her friends: Yoosung. He was, well, completely, and most utterly wasted. Small, rapid breaths followed by cute sounds emerged from him, his ribcage rising and falling slowly. The top half of his head rested on her uncrossed leg, his cheek smushed against her black tights. It was all completely innocent, even when he rolled his red face to look at her, asking for a kiss. She rolled her eyes with amusement, leaning down and planting a friendly kiss to his forehead. A giggle emerged from him as he shut his eyes and passed back out. She told him she would take him home, so, she picked him up (strong mommy) and got him to her car.

She shook her head out of the memory and slid on the dress. Her head tilted down as her arms went over her head, clipping the latch at the back of her neck. She spent the next ten minutes or so washing her face and applying light makeup. If she did too much, she knew the other would complain and tell her she looked beautiful without it. Her response would always be "it's not for you stupid" but still proceed to take it off, for her sanity. Everything was set out for her too. The perfume, the heels, even the jewelry. Once everything was applied and those beautiful crimson heels were on, she leaned against the door.

"Can I come out?" She asked with a grin, resting her curled hair against the door.

"Please do" He responded a few seconds later. Based on the volume of his voice, he was right outside the door.

She turned the gold handle and pushed her way into the hotel room. She was greeted by a handsome boy, holding a red rose, one already pinned to himself. He was dressed in a black tux, displaying a crimson tie in the middle. His eyes still shone through it all.
Carefully, he took the rose and pinned it carefully to the edge of her dress, then offered his arm politely.

"Shall we go," He asked romantically, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek "beautiful?"

//
y'all so here's what's going down w my life
I: I started theatre, fuckin lit
II: I have a lot of hw that sucks ass bye
III: i miss my ex so I'm really unmotivated to write abt love ): sad wonk
IV: SRRY I HAVNENT WRITTEN
V: I'm at this fucking Girl Scout campout that's only for CSA (cadette, senior, ambassador) and I'm a senior rn. so it's me (high schooler) with a BUNCH OF 6TH GRADERS
VI: IM LAYING ON THE FLOOR. NO BUNKS. NO AC. I AM DYING OF HEAT
VII: I DO NOT WANT TO BOND
VIII: i have met some cool 8th graders tho so yeet
IX: i rlly should sleep it's almost 23:50
X: ok bye expect part 2 sometime idk