Message

"I miss you"
. . .
"I want to ravish you"

'What?' You thought, blinking quickly at the messages that appeared on your phone. You shook your head a little, setting the device back onto the soft mattress. Your laptop sat in your lap, you being amidst of answering emails. The party came faster than you expected, but nonetheless, you were ecstatic. Zen, on the other hand, was busy. Busier than usual, which was already recognized as busy.

Here's how the day usually went.

6am: wake up
610am: cuddle
630am: he showers, you make breakfast. sometimes you join him, only on free days though
7am: cuddle again at breakfast
715am: don't let him leave
716am: finally let him leave
10am: phone call #1
11am: phone call #2, minimal whining
12pm: phone call #3, MAXIMUM WHINING, this boy hungry don't fuck with him
2pm: phone call #4, moderate flirting
3pm: phone call #5, misses you a lot
6pm: phone call #6, informs you on later plans or if he's coming home
8pm: either comes home or stays at work
830pm: both of you cook dinner together like a happy couple
830pm: sends you many selfies
930pm: finishes dinner, cuddles some more on couch
930pm: says he'll be home soon (usually not if he's drinking but whatever you love him)
1030pm: both of you dose off happily in each other's arms
1030pm: he stumbles in, immediately wants to cuddle
1100pm: eventually you get him to get into bed
1200am: FINALLY he goes to sleep

You hummed quietly, hearing your phone buzz again. You picked it up and checked the message, choking on the water that was halfway down your throat.

"I'm coming home, now"

This man was beyond impatient. You didn't try to stop him from coming home. Giggling, and finishing that email, you decided to put on a show. If he really wanted to ravish you, you ought to look the part.

"(Y/n)!" The male's voice soon called out, not long after you shut yourself in your bedroom. You heard his bag drop the floor, and his footsteps approaching. Noticing the shut door, he pressed his ear to it.
"Love, open up. I want to see you" His voice cooed out smoothly, causing you to laugh again.

"Mmh, you'll just have to find a way in" You looked down at yourself, automatically having hesitation about what you wore. Pressing your nearly bare back to the door, you spoke again.
"Good luck"

You laid down on your bed, grinning proudly at the door like you were some kind of genius. Well, you weren't. You must of been too swept up in your matching lingerie to forget to lock the door.

Zen easily opened the door and looked at you, then gaining a smirk. He shut the door, with a rather loud slam. He crawled on top of you, then planting his lips to your jawline.

"Hey" He murmured against your skin, mentally slapping yourself for letting him win so easily. His fingers danced at your waist, brushing the sensitive area gingerly.

"Hey" You answered, slightly annoyed at yourself.
"I got your messages" You giggled, sliding your arms around his neck. His response was a short nod, switching positions so you sat on his lap.

"I could tell, (Y/n)" He took his time to investigate your appearance, before holding your thighs. His action sent a quick bolt of energy up your spine.
"Do you accept my message?"

A small laugh escaped your lips, reaching behind your back, and unclipping your (F/c) bra. You shimmied your shoulders till it fell off.
"I thought it was obvious, but, be careful"

"Mhm" He nodded in reassurance, placing his lips back against your jawline.

//

sorry this took so long for me to finish!!
im WAY too obsessed w that fricking drabble I wrote and I've been rlly distracted
someone motivate me pls