On Cloud 9

The day passed on happily, the two of you eventually emerging from the tub and curling up back in bed. You both laid there for a long time, kissing and just listening to each other's silence. Soon the time came for Zen to break the peaceful state, and say he had to go to work.

"Zen" You whined persistently, watching him button up his white, more formal shirt. You were dressed in his own casual clothes; a red t-shirt and black boxers.

"(Y/N), you know I can't skip work- and no, you can't come with me" Zen continued to button up his shirt, soon pulling on a black overcoat. He turned to look at you: red in the face, arms crossed and acting with childish behaviors.

You knew why you couldn't come with him, yet at least. The popularity of your relationship was on full blast and the media would do anything to learn about you. In fact, they're probably searching through every social media you have. But still, you questioned him annoyingly.

"Why can't I? I can support you from the sides" You insisted, crawling the foot of the bed, sitting back on your heels. "Please?" You rested your cheek against your pale shoulder, shooting your bright chocolate eyes at him.

"It's not safe for you to leave here yet. If anyone finds out you're living with me, someone might try to break in and hurt or pressure you" Zen cupped his hands around your rosy cheeks, rubbing them softly

"Soon" His angelic voice cooed out. His lips pressed to your forehead "Be a doll and start dinner, maybe you'll get a surprise if you get home~?"

You sighed, looking up at him with a light hearted frown. You pulled him down so your eyes connected
"What? You falling asleep and leaving leftovers that you'll never eat?" You teased him, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"No" His low laugh came out slowly, his smile only spreading "I'll be back before 9, and I won't fall asleep on you this time"

"Okay" You half laughed out and half whispered, rubbing your nose against his.

"Okay" Zen whispered back to you, his eyelids hazily closing some, clearly enjoying the moment with you.

The two of you stayed in your safety bubble of happiness, and if you looked closely, you could see tiny hearts leaving both of your heads. The sounds of the outside overcame both of you. The cars passing by and the buzz of people. The sensation quickly came over you both; that clouds lightly pressed against every inch of your bodies. Your lips barely an inch apart, parted slightly. Everything shut down around you, focusing completely on the man in front of you.

Sadly, the moment ended. Zen let his hands move away and stepped away some, but took your hands, and kissed the left, then the right. Smiling, you let him leave the apartment.

Being high on his love, instead of making dinner, you laid on his bed in a star stuck state.

You were in love, finally.

// hello very sorry for the short chapter!! I just wanted something short and fluffy for everyone.
Also! I just restarted the game and got Jaehee's route !!!! It's gonna be good guys.
I AM TAKING REQUESTS FOR INPUT IN THE STORY!! DO NOT HESITATE! \\