What He Missed

You had a reason you really did NOT want Zen to leave. You two had been to several photoshoots, interviews, tryouts, recalls, and shows in the past month. You were still dealing with the upcoming party and being Zen's manager.

But you did not want him to go to work. You were dying for alone time with him. Most times you would leave without him, go bed without him, then wake up to him saying goodbye. He'd answer your tired eyes with loud words of affection, making them temporarily shine. Sometimes, you felt as if your love life was no longer private. Yet, you never complained to him.

But this still didn't change that you wanted him to stay home.

In the past few days, you had caught a slight cold, or that's what you called it. It consisted of late night coughing, morning sneezes, and an all day quiet voice. Well, you felt like shit. And today, out of all days, was the day it turned worse.

But this isn't why you wanted him to stay.
This is why he thought you wanted him to stay.

You tossed and turned into the morning, waking to the sight of your boyfriend getting dressed.
"Zen" You whined quietly, not being able to make it much louder.

Luckily, he heard your quiet plea for attention, turning around midway of having his shirt on.
"Yes, (y/n)? Do you feel worse today?" His body came close to yours, pushing some hair out of your flushed face "Maybe I should take you to a doctor"

You sighed. That can't happen. That would defeat the purpose. Besides, you wished to have your medical history and past confidential, so you shook your head, and shut your eyes.

"Just stay here" You mumbled gently, softly rubbing the hand already on your face, opening soft eyes to him.

"I can't just take days off anymore. I would sit here and nurse you back to health if I could but I can't. I'm sorry" He sat down next to your body.

"Mm" You whined and tossed your head. You were so frustrated! He still hadn't caught it yet (not the cold) why you wanted him. "Zen!" You complained.
You knew he was an idiot, but I mean, he did have some sense, right?

"(Y/n), princess, don't make me feel guilty about having to leave you. Is that what it is? Do you want me to have Jaehee come over?" He asked, continuing to stroke your face gently.

You sighed again. His soft eyes sparkled with genuine care and concern, and truly not knowing what you were pleading so desperately for him to do.

"Zen, I want you to stay home" You said again, a little more sternly, but still in the quiet voice you were forced upon with.

"(Y/N), I told you, I can't" His voice sounded a little defeated. He still hadn't an idea.

"Zen. Stay. Home." You sat up a little, feeling dizzy, then slid back down "Please. You need to stay home today only, that's it. It's not for me, it's for the both of us"

"Love, if it's something we need to discuss we can do it tonight or at lunch when I come back. Please, I need to get ready" He began to get up.

"Zen, no!" You cried, grabbing his wrist. You tried so hard to not let any tears out "Please, please don't leave" But a few left anyways.

The tears must of gotten him, since he pulled you close into a hug and raked his fingers through your long hair. "(Y/N), call me if you miss me, you know that. I miss you too. I'm making as much time as I can for us, I swear. Just breathe, I'll be home in a few hours"

That's not why you wanted him to stay.

His body left yours, leaving the room once he was dressed. You slowly made your way back to the living  room you two now shared, curling up on the couch. You watched him slide his shoes on and get his bag ready. You decided to make a last attempt.

"Zen-" You began in your weary voice. His response was a finger to your lips.
"Shh.. I know you want me here. I understand"

"You don't understand" You mumbled against his lips

"I do. I'll be back soon, I promise you"

"Zen" You whispered again, but his hand was already on the door handle. Suddenly everything became life or death. The room became loud with noise as the door opened. You began his name again, a little louder.

The door slammed, leaving only you and yours words alone in the room.

"I'm pregnant"

-

other story new part : http://my.w.tt/UiNb/GsPsFHSUYy
yo yo go read it it's pretty good i think lol
(-: winky wonky