Well, okay?

The flash was blinding. It covered your vision with a bright haze, squinting to see where it came from. In fact, it wasn't just one flash, but several. Then came a myriad of questions, almost yelled at you.

"Are you (Y/N)?"
"What's your true relationship with Zen?!"
"Who are you?"
"What are you doing in his apartment?"

Before you knew it, the door was shut in front of you, and you were pushed back some. You didn't recognize the voice or soft pats on the shoulder until your eyes adjusted back to the dim lighting.

"Are you okay? I should have been more careful. I'm sorry" The voice spoke

You slowly looked up, almost immediately noticing it was Jumin, looking much better. He had many more inches on you, so you really did have to look up.

"I'm fine, thank you. Don't apologize, you didn't know" You noticed the bag he held, assuming it was your clothing.
"May I have that?"

He nodded, handing over the weighted back to you. Holding the bag to your chest, you smiled at him some
"You should stay until it dies down. When Zen gets back you two could talk about the modeling opportunity? I mean, you're already here so.."

"Of course. You're very bright, that's a great idea" Jumin slid off his shoes, seeing that he would be saying.

You two situated yourselves at Zen's small glass table, pulling out a bunch of papers and blank papers for notes and dates. Since you were his manager now, it was your duty to keep everything in check.

Pulling your hair back into a bun, you read Zen's calendar. It was extremely packed. Between rehearsals, showings, photoshoots, and soon to be fan signing and other events. You unawarely let out an audible sigh, tapping your pen on the table. Jumin's eyes peeked up at you, giving you a look of concern. You returned the look with a tired but happy look. He understood, and went back to checking his own schedule. You smiled, collected to yourself, soon beginning to ask questions.

"So the photos need to be done by the 22nd, right? Are you and the photographer available next Thursday? Zen has a morning rehearsal, and if the shoot is at 3pm, that would leave plenty of time for him to get ready"

A response didn't come after a few seconds, so you looked up. The other seemed to be in a state of surprise, his eyes bugged out some.

"Have you been a manager before? Or an assistant. You seem to know what you're doing" He questioned you with a playful smile

"Well, since I was a NHS student in high school, I never had classes in the morning. So I would run around and help other teachers with their work or whatever they needed" You paused "But is next Thursday good?"

His smile remained. "Yes, it's open. I'll contact them now" His phone whipped out and he began typing out an email. In the meantime, you wrote down the meeting. Soon, Zen came out, only reviewing a small "hey" from Jumin.

He sat down next to you, and asked what you two were doing, and why he was here at this hour. He then explained what had happened previously.

Zen's arms somehow ended up around his waist, watching what you were doing. Not disturbing him, you knew he was thinking about the pictures what WOULD be released. Jumin was the one to break the silence

"I should leave to insert all of this into my computer. You two have a peaceful evening. I'll handle the press" He nodded at the two of you then left.

The room was silent for a minute. You shifted some to face him, letting your fingers trace through his hair.
"Do you want to go to bed? Please don't worry about what happened"

Zen sighed, looking to you. He smiled a little and nodded "I'll try not to. Please distract me then"

You nodded slowly, standing up then taking his hands. His expressions showed defeat, so you would lighten that up for him.

Making his way to his bedroom, you held his hand tightly. You had no clue what you wanted to do, but could think of a million things.

Oh god. What is he doing?

Usually, Zen would take the time to change in a separate room. He said it was for your own decency. Yeah, whatever. But he just took his shirt off, right there, in the middle of his bedroom.
Maybe it was a sign of trust? Or he was just tired?
You wandered off into your own abyss of thought.

Suddenly, but gently, your back pressed against the wall. You slowly came into realization and made eye contact with the other.

"Let's just think about us, okay?"

You didn't know what it meant, but could infer greatly

"Okay"

//YO SORRY I HAD TO CLIFFHANG YALL I NEEDED TO POST SMTH AND NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER THAN THIS I PROMISE

ILY ALL V MUCH

IM OUT \\