Intoxicated

First came the kisses against your innocently flushed cheeks.

When did he get over here?

His lips left mile long trails across your carved jawline. His dominance was coming off like waves crashing into the rocky shoreline. Your nose was intoxicated with his body wash from previous in the night. The slow, warm, deep beats of music filled your ears; over taking your senses to comprehend what exactly was happening.

When did your shirt come off?

His fingers tested downward, leaving more marks of pleasure on your neck. His cold fingers tickled down your sides, causing your stomach to lurch and your legs to squeeze against another. Your arms went easily above your body, rolling the weight of your head against the dark wall. Your hazel eyes fluttered shut, feeling every inch of your body warm up.

When did his shirt come off?

Your body became light, then heavy, being pressed on the familiar stimulating mattress. The actions of the other slowed some, his strong hands moving to your small hips. The kisses came down next, painfully moving from your neck, lingering, then to your collarbone. Through everything, small gasps for air and soft whispers of your name occupied with the music. His hands moved away from your hips, trailing up the under skin of your arms, holding your small hands above your head. Trusting you to keep them there, his lips continued their path. His lips made his way down the center of your chest.

He was right, he could be very romantic.

One of his hands found his way to your back. Hands fondling with the clasp of your white bra, then sliding it off. Your eyes only locked with his, blurring everything out. You weren't really embarrassed since he had already seen you practically naked, but it felt different. Crimson eyes watched yours for a few moments before returning to your torso. His lips kissed downward to your bellybutton, taking the time to glance back at up at you.

"(Y/N)," His husky voice purred from his mouth "Do you want to do this?"

Oh, there goes his belt.

"Yes"

His response was reaching over to his small lamp, clicking the knob, and letting the room snap into darkness.

~

Warm.

That was your first thought. You were tucked closely with your lover, his chest pressed to your back. Blankets wrapped you two together like a mummy. Zen's arms held your waist, hands holding yours that rested on your stomach. Your legs intertwined,  clear to anyone that you wanted to stay close to one another.

You turned your head slowly, squinting your eyes to look at his sleeping face. Smiling, you wiggling to turn over and face him. You sighed. He didn't deserve all the stress that was forced upon him. Deciding to fall back asleep, you nuzzled into his muscular chest, and sighed.

"Good morning" His voice spoke, almost on que as your eyes fluttered shut

"Hey" You croaked, then cleared your dry throat, giggled, and tried again "Hey"

Zen's laugh made you grin wider. You hoped you could always keep him this happy. His fingers trailed through your long brown hair and placed a kiss on your forehead "Sleep well?"

"Of course, how could I not?" You continued your small laugh. Last night was something else.

"Hmm, I was just checking love" He moved his hand to lift your chin, smiling into your eyes. "Let's get up and make breakfast together, no?"

"Sounds fun" You said, sitting up from his grip. Your hand reached for your phone, reading the emails and messages you've received. You smiled a little and sat your phone back on the nightstand.
"Let's go"

One of the many messages you had received was concerning the next party date. It was in 2 months.
You were ecstatic.

// yyyyikes I meant to publish this last night but fell asleep!!!!!! also yyyyikes because I'm bad at right m/f smut, I'll try to man up and write something more detailed later
I hope this is better!!!
have a good day (-: