Chapter Twenty Four

Start from the beginning

"Harry" I barely whispered, "What are you doing sleeping on the couch" Harry pulled me up. I'm kind of glad he came back, I know that whole argument was a little much but I still have feelings for Harry."I don't know, I feel asleep watching the movie I guess" I shrugged my shoulders not really caring. "Well come on. Let's go to my room" Harry squeezed my butt with a huge evil grin on his face.

"I don't think that's a good idea" I pushed him away to give distance. "And why not." Harry stepped closer than he was and griped my wrists. I must admit it was painful, and he pushed his body against the edge of the couch really hard. He grinded his hips into me and tightened his grib. This wasn't happening right now.

"Harry stop!" I yelled, I don't care that I'm being loud in want someone to get up and get this asshole off of me. "Katelyn shut the fuck up" I smelt the awful stench of alcohol leave his month. "Let go of me then!" I struggled in his grib, he let go of my wrists but his hand soon came in contact with my face.

I held my cheek in pain, that stinging feel is back.How could Harry slap me again, "Harry" I cried with tears falling from my face. "Don't start fucking crying. You started this, acting like a whore." Harry spat pushing me back, I stumbled falling onto the love seat I was sleeping on. "Louis!" I don't know why I called Louis but I needed anyone to help me.

"He's not going to help you, he only wants in your pants" Harry climbed on top of me, sitting on my stomach with a leg on each side of me to prevent moving. "Harry get off me" I started to hit Harry as hard as I could. Harry grabbed a hold of both of my wrists with one of this hands, pinning them down.

His other hand started to pull his pants and boxers off in seconds, then he practically ripped my panties off. He waisted no time, not even grabbing a condom he thrusted into me with full strength. "Harry" I started to cry, to weak to even yell. I'm scared, I've never seen this Harry and I really wish I wasn't witnessing it right now. "Please stop Harry" I cried harder but he covered my mouth his hand.

I started to scream into his hand, hoping anyone would come.

"Shh baby, it's okay." I opened my eyes, and was startled by Harry sitting beside me with his hand covering my mouth. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to startle you, but I did want you to wake them up"'Harry's eyes moved to the floor of bodies. Everyone was passed out, with drool falling from their mouths. Harry moved his hand to mine but I flinched away.

"Katelyn? What's wrong" Harry looked at me with confusion. It was a dream, all a dream but I can't look at Harry the same. Why would I randomly have a dream of Harry raping me. "Katelyn please, look at me" Harry cupped my cheeks but I pushed him away.

"Katelyn, please forgive me"'Harry tried to grab my hand again but I sat up. "Katelyn look at me. Please" Harry begged, I know this was all a dream but there has to be a reason why a dream like that would happen.

I wrapped the blanket around me and walked to the kitchen to separate myself from him.

I leaned my elbows on the counter top, I couldn't help but cry. I thought my life was taking a turn, everything was going to get better. But I don't know if I can look at Harry the same.

"Katelyn"Harry whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around me from the back. "Please forgive me" Harry spun me around to face him, I looked into his eyes. He was crying just like I was, why couldn't I always have this emotional Harry.

I shook my head avoiding anymore eye contact. Clearly that didn't work, he lifted my chin to I would look at him. His lips inched closer, I didn't pull closer, nor did I back alway.

I have so emotions, should I forgive Harry? Forget Harry? I don't know if I should follow my heart or my head. "Harry back away.."

Harry's POV

"Another" I demanded. "Seriously slow down Harry, you are drinking all of my parents booze." She whined. "I don't give a fuck. You wanted to see me so here I am, now do me a favour and give me another drink" I slammed the glass down on the coffee table.

"Calm down, now let me give you something to relax" Celeste smiled and got down on her knees. Fuck she's so hot, and that god damn evil smirks want her lips around me. Celeste tugged at my jeans, I just want to feel Katelyn forget this head I want her in bed. Did I just say Katelyn? I shook my head trying to get rid of the thought of Katelyn.

"Something wrong Harry" Celeste laughed taking a hold of my length. I could only picture Katelyns face instead of Celeste. I have to go I need to apologize to Kate.

"I got to go" I rushed my words pushing Celeste back to pull my boxers and pants up. "Harry what are you doing! We can have sex instead" I left Celeste's house before she started talking more.

I began to walk home, I wonder if everyone is still up. I have a slight hope that Katelyn will be up waiting for me. I feel so guilty for hitting Kate, I was just pissed off about her and Louis I didn't know what I was doing. What if she wants to be with Louis? I messed up big time, more than I have before.

I tried to stay as quiet as possible, "Harry" I heard Katelyn whisper. I rushed to her side taking a seat at the edge of the couch. She was sleeping, dreaming about me? A smile played on my face, after that terrible disaster here she is dreaming about me.

"Harry stop!" She yelled and she started to toss and turn. "Katelyn" I stroke her cheek, I really don't know what to do. She's crying in her sleep but do you wake someone when they are like this. "Please stop Harry" she cried loudly. I quickly covered her mouth so she wouldn't wake up everyone else. "Shh, baby it okay" her eyes quickly opened. She looked scared and that really broke my heart.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to startle you, but I did want you to wake them up"' I lowered my eyes to the floor of bodies. I tried to grab her hand to calm her down but she flinched away.

"Katelyn? What's wrong" I looked at Katelyn with confusion. I know it was probably a bad dream but I want to know what exactly. "Katelyn please, look at me" I cupped her cheeks but she pushed me away.

"Katelyn, please forgive me"'I just wanted to comfort her but she keeps avoiding me and my every touch. "Katelyn look at me. Please" I begged, but she didn't listen she go up and left. I started to tear up, I feel like I'm on the edge of loosing her.

I followed behind her, this is my only chance to make it up to her before everyone brainwashes her. "Katelyn" I whispered in her ear and she jump a bit, but I wrapped my arms around her. "Please forgive me" I spun her around to face me. I needed to see those beautiful blue eyes.

I leaned my head in closer and closer, dying to feel those lips. I could have any girl but I only want Kate's lips. Just as I was about to kiss my girl Louis interpreted

"Harry back away from her.."
-----
I have exams all week! So I can't update exactly on week like I have been but I will when exams is over. Xx and I just want to say I don't mind when people say update like that makes me happy you want to read more. But those who say I don't update, I've started to update weekly and they aren't like a page long. Not to mention I just posted this less than a week. Anyways love you all and

Votes

Comments

For next chapter :)