patiently waiting

A couple hours pass by and we waiting now im getting worried like how this nigga made it back before them he on bus and they in a car then the door swings open its them yo where yall been what the hell took yall so long turns out pop dukes was bagged for attempted murder on my cousin big bro was passed out by the time cops made it to apartment and my pops took full responsibility for it so they took him in and brought my brother to the hospital stitched him back up and sent him on his way my pops on the other hand had 50,000 bail till they ran his record and the bailbonds came turned out he had a clean record not even a ticket so they let him go yep he is a square shit but being a square got him a get out of free jail card and as you can see he is a rider when it comes down to it . So we just chilling burning and reminiscing about the old times. Next day im on my way to my uncles spot and i spot these cornballs now my adrenaline is pumping bout to get right on these bitch made niggas i pull up to psychos crib rush up the stairs knocking on the door like the police knowledge answers the door like what the fuck you knocking like the popo yo them kids out there in the parking lot whats good wake up psycho so we can get right on em, iight kool so knowledge grab the sawed off as im waking up psycho i hear the news come (3  shot 1 dead at park ) i turn the tv off dont wanna be hearing that bullshit now psycho is up grabbing his baby nine i love the chunkyness of it anyways now we out the door everyone quiet as hell in the car but you can feel it in the air everybody war ready " its nice then a motha fucka we need to go to the beach get some hoes after this" said psycho lets just do this shit then worry about that shit later i said yo there they go iight park down there we finna walk up on them it was a  dead end so we parked 1 block away hopped the fence and we right by their building it was 4 run down tan buildings that was surrounding the parking lot nasty pissy smelling like straight bum central. Yall ready then we to the back guns blazing....

3rd part coming soon make sure you vote and tell me what you think