Chapter 35: Golden snitch

I was a little hesitant to agree about their conclusion to settle this through a battle but there's really no better idea than that I suppose.

If only I know how to properly express my feelings then we wouldn't end up with this option.

Everyone nodded in agreement to the battle and they look at me for approval, "Just refrain your blood lust, I don't want to see any of you badly wounded" I stated. "It's settled then" Jungkook said.

"But we can't just all fight until one wins, are we?" Jin questioned. "Let's have rounds of battle" Namjoon added.

"Well, how does a duel sounds?" Yoongi suggested. "But there's seven of us" Jimin said. "Then there will be one who will automatically be send to the second round" Hoseok replied. 

"How do we decide on that?" Taehyung asked. "This will" I said showing the golden snitch from the blank book. "What is that?" Jungkook asked.

"It's a ball that could fly really fast, the first one to catch it will be the winner and automatically ascend into the second round. For those who can't catch it, they will duel it out for the second round." I explained.

"That sounds fun" Taehyung smirked. "Are there  any rules beside that?" Namjoon clarified. "It's all up to you guys on how you will chase after it" I replied. 

"Well I guess being good at flying doesn't really give you an advantage" Yoongi smirked and Taehyung glared.

"But where do we chase after that?" Jimin asked. "Let's battle it out in the arena" Hoseok suggested and everyone agreed. "Arena?" I asked tilting my head. "Follow us, Queen" Jin said offering his hand.

They led me to another unfamiliar room and Jungkook opened the two large doors only to reveal an arena inside. "H-How big is this mansion really?" I asked that made Jin laugh. "I have no idea" he replied.

Jin escorted me to my seat which is located at the highest part of the arena. "Thanks" I mumbled as I sit. "You're welcome, this is the best view only for the Queen" He smiled as he walked down and came to the middle of the arena where the others are.

I stood up from my seat and watched them spread their wings ready to fly any moment. I grab the golden snitch from my pocket and throw it in the air.

"Let the chase begin!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you watched Harry potter then their battle is like Quidditch but there are seven seekers trying to catch the golden snitch. of course no brooms but wings xD

P.S. Comment down on who do you want to win :))