Chapter 21: Jimin's past

Park Jimin, was sexually abused when he was a kid by his step mom who was a pedophile. Every night, she would sneak in Jimin's room and molest the poor innocent boy while his father was busy working. It took him years to finally tell his dad about it. His dad took action and divorced his wife then they moved to another city and started a new life.

My father didn't try to find another wife after what happened as for my real mother, dad said she died when I was born but he wasn't blaming me for it. He actually spoiled me keeping his promise to mom that he'd take care of me but things changed and I turned out to be someone my mom wouldn't be proud of from the heavens.

I'm Park Jimin also known as the hot playboy of town. I spend my days dating different gals and spend my nights in various clubs enjoying my self with every pretty girl I got attracted to.  From one night stands to sex whenever I want to and all those girls would gladly accept it, be it adults, teens or middle aged woman they will willingly throw themselves at me for a one hot night. 

"Hey pretty" I said flirting with the new girl sitting on the counter table of the bar

"Hey pretty" I said flirting with the new girl sitting on the counter table of the bar. "Hey there" she said smiling at me. "Wanna dance?" I asked her as I give her a wink that made her agree.

I led her to dance floor and started dancing, it was show off moves at first but turns to dirty dance steps with our bodies colliding with each other. It has become really crowded and I'm all sweaty so I decided to ask her out, which was my original plan. 

"Wanna go out and have some fun?" I asked. "Sure" she replied as I drag her out from the bar. We went to my car and I drive into a nearby hotel as I checked in we get in the elevator and the girl kissed me all of a sudden. Damn, someone's really horny, I don't even know her name but I don't really care. I'll be leaving her after tonight anyway. I kissed back until the elevator doors opened and we quickly went to our room to start the action.

The morning came and as usual I got my clothes on the floor and left the girl in the room. I drive back to my house to see my father gone with a note saying he'll come back at dinner.

"Sounds great" I smirked as I opened my phone searching for Tina's contact, I called her. "Hey, you can come over right now let's have some fun" I said ending the call without waiting for a reply. Tina is one of  my flings, and we often do that. I never had a decent relationship because for me girls are toys, I hated them specially my step mom.

I waited in my room as the doorbell rang signaling that Tina came. I quickly went downstairs and opened the door for her. She quickly cupped my cheeks and kissed me. I closed the doors as we did a make out session in the living room.

"That was hot." She said fixing her clothes. "Yeah now go, Dad's coming home any minute." I told her as I fix my clothes as well and the mess we made. "Fine, bye Jiminie" she said pecking my lips.

"Ugh don't call me that." I whined as she finally left the house. Dad came an hour after and we ate dinner peacefully like nothing happened. Dad only knows I'm dating few girls but he doesn't know about what I do at night.