Chapter 18: Jin's past

Kim Seokjin was that chubby kid everyone bullies. He eats 6 times a day and would munch snacks anytime he wants to. Sometimes he would steal junk foods from the food store his parents owned. 

At first he only thought of stealing the foods for fun but he got used to the feeling that he often does it. His parents caught him once and they grounded him for months with less food to eat as a punishment.

"I can't take this anymore, I'm really hungry" I complained drinking the last bottle of water I have in my room. An idea came to my mind as I spotted my windows wide opened. I went to the windows to look down seeing  bags of trash, my room was located in the second floor of our house making me gulp in fear.

"I can do this" I muttered convincing my self as I closed my eyes and jumped from the windows and landed on the bags of trash. "I did it!" I cheered as I stand and run away. I passed by the playground I used to play before the other kids bullied me. I spotted a young girl eating her candies and a plastic full of chocolates.

I ran to her direction and quickly grab the food she was eating including the plastic of chocolates. "Waa! Give it back!" the little girl cried. "No! this is mine now" I said pushing the girl to the floor as I run away finding more victims.

I grew up like this, stealing foods and drinks I wanted from the convenience store or to anyone I can get it from. I may be fat but I'm a fast runner that helps me in doing my missions.  My parents knew about it and send me to my grandma in the countryside as a punishment with plenty of wounds my father gave me.

I was so obsessed with food and stealing that even my parents hated me. Years later, I was now a teen in my new school but I continued to do what I'm used to. I also learned to cook and eat herbs since the countryside didn't have much snacks like the city.

The other kids would still bully me every now and then but I ignored them until it worsened. They have been throwing me random things every day and would hide my belongings inside the school. They'll put used bubble gums on my sit and laugh at me. 

"Ugh I'm so hungry" I said munching  a random snack as I sat on a bench outside the school. A wet paint dropped on my head in an instant. I looked up to see the boys on the second floor window laughing. "Ah it's them again. Why does it have to be always me" I mumbled running to the comfort room to wash up but as I entered the boys splashed me a bucket of water.

"There you go! You needed to wash up right fatty?" "Yeah here's more!" another bucket of water splashed into me hitting my face with force as I lose my balance and drop on the floor. Everyone laugh, they even took pictures.

I quickly stood up and run away to go home. As I reached the gates, a girl on my class stopped me and handed me a handkerchief. "Hey you okay? Here you can have this" she offered. I look down as I get it from her hands feeling a little bit of happiness inside me from her kindness but,

"You can also have this" she said throwing me an egg that cracked on my head. I was stunned for a second feeling fooled.

"And you thought I'll help you? Hahaha Dream on fatty. Oh wait you can have more" she smirked. Then the other students started throwing me the eggs. I dropped on my knees as they continue to throw eggs on me.

 "It hurts, it truly hurts and I hate this."

I gathered my strength and run away. I reached home as I quickly get in my room and cried. Good thing my grandma wasn't here or she'll laugh at me. Yes, everyone hates me even my own family and relatives. 

As I get tired of crying, I went out of my room to get that thing in my grandma's room. 

A bottle of sleeping pills

She takes it at times she couldn't sleep. But this time, I'll be taking it all at once. 

"I wanna die." I muttered opening the small bottle. 

"I hate everyone and through this I can finally end my suffering

"I hate everyone and through this I can finally end my suffering." I took all the pills in my mouth and choked on it but I continued to drink water. I fell on my bed feeling dizzy as my saliva drips and bubbles in my mouth appeared.

Finally I thought as I closed my eyes.

Jin's grandma came home late, "Jin! prepare me tea, quick!" She shouted walking to the kitchen but Jin didn't respond. She went upstairs to nag Jin but when she opened the door of his bedroom, her eyes widened in shock to see her grandchild's cold body on the bed with the bottle of sleeping pills lying on the floor.

"Jin!!!!"