Fire In His Eyes - Dance AU

Start from the beginning

"Therefore, I'm friends with you guys." I smiled as I shoved my hands in my pockets while both looked at me questionably, "Corey's straight as ruler, while Joey is a straight as a circle."

"Like you're any straighter." Corey smirked as he smacked my back with a chuckle

"Thanks boo." Joey playfully winked before we all busted out laughing

This is the reason I love these guys so much. We've been friends since we were in high school, and people think we are brothers. People I've seen around campus don't understand how to joke around. Everyone is just so serious and stressed out to even smile. I get that this place is one of the top universities' in the world, but fuck someone needs to laugh. There's this one guy in my Advanced AP Biology class who gets so pissed at every single little thing. I forgot his name but he has red hair.

"Hello!" Corey waved in front of my face

"Huh?" I replied as I looked at him with half lidded eyes

"You spaced again." Joey sighed as he shook his head with a click of his tongue

"Sorry." I sheepishly smiled and scratched the back of my neck

"It's fine." Corey patted my back as he continued, "We are here anyways."

Joey straightened his outfit out before, fixing mine, and Corey's, "It's show time boys!"

Turning around he opened the door wide and we followed close behind. It was fairly packed inside the place since it was a sports night. My eyes shifted to the TV as I saw our Survival Games Team 'The Mianites', winning with 20 to 4. Jordan was our Captain and both Mitch and Jerome our Co Captains, for the past 2 years we haven't lost a game. I walked closer to Corey and Joey as we walked further in the crowded and music heavy bar. Joey walked right up to the bar, and waited there. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a girl with bright pink hair making out with another girl with pale orange hair.

"Can I get you gentlemen anything?"

I turned my head back and saw a woman standing there. She had jet black hair with a single white streak in her bangs, tan fair skin, grey and magenta eyes. The woman smiled as she stood there picking up her white frame glasses and fixed her white button up under the black vest.

"Can I get a sex on the beach?" Joey asked as he let out a sigh, "Or something tall and strong to settle my nerves."

"I'll take a Dirty Sherly for me." Corey sat at one of the bar stools as he held up his index finger

"Umm. . . A Sherley Temple- the one with sprite." I stuttered

"All right." She smiled as gathered the ingredients and started making each one for us, "So big date for all of you?"

"Nono." Corey shook his head, "Just Joey-." He pointed to him, "Ross and I are the only wingmen."

"Aww." She smiled as she finished the last of them, "Well that was nice of you guys. Being there for your friend." With that she placed each drink in front of us with a place holder underneath each, "Well who ever this person is, just be yourself and you'll do fine. Enjoy~."

"I'm sure he will."

I nearly spat out my drink when I turned to see a guy standing next to Joey and smiling down at him. Corey chuckled as he looked at them, while the bartender left with a small smile. The guy was a few inches taller than Joey with rich brown black hair, ivory skin, slight stubble, and blue eyes. He had on a black jacket, blue sweater vest, white shirt, tan pants, and black converse. His blue and green scarf hung loosely as he smiled at Joey.