Christmas/Halloween Special

I honestly feel like I slapped this whole thing together o(﹏╥)o You guys have no idea how many times I changed the plot. I don't know why it's like ehh •~• still I like this one
I know there's a lot of POV switches but it works with the story ^^
Also I drew the picture! So please don't steal it -_- I worked really hard on it.
Still I hope you enjoy it this Christmas Present and have a wonderful and safe Christmas :)

Word Count: 2115
~~~~~

*~ Ross' P.O.V ~*

I ran in the snowy streets of Lacy, Washington. My eyes where blurry from the tears that streamed down my face. I can't believe he did this to me! He cheated on me on the day before Christmas. He said he'd wouldn't do it again and I believe him. I'm such an idiot!! The snow storm was getting worse as I ran deeper in it. My legs were starting to feel numb and my breathing more ragged. But the tears that stained my face made me even colder. I could feel myself getting weaker, until the darkness consumed me.

*~ Max's P.O.V ~*

I was heading home in my in my car, when I saw in the head lights a figure falling. Quickly slamming on the breaks, I jumped out and saw a boy in his early 20's laying unconscious with a suit case. Why was he out here in the middle of a horrible snow storm? Shoving these questions aside, I quickly picked up the boy and placed him in my car. Going back for the suit case I shoved it in the trunk, before jumping back in and speeding away. Luckily we weren't to far from me and my roommates house. Parking the car, I grabbed the suitcase and him, locked the door and quickly went into the house. I gently placed him on my couch, before having to go back and forcefully shut the door against the harsh winds. Going over to the heater I turned it up, grabbed a blanket to put over him, and started a fire in the fire place. I went back and check on him, he was still cold to the touch. So I picked him up and brought him closer to the warm fire. I sat down on the floor with him now on my lap. As I was wrapping him in the blanket, he snuggled into my neck and I felt my cheeks heat up. The boy shivered as he tried to snuggle in deeper, I could hear small whimpers and mumbling. Lightly I brushed his short brunette hair out of his face, and I'll admit he was really cute. One arm wrapped around his body protectively while the other wiped the frost from his face. The boy was starting to warm up but quietly whimper. Why was he whimpering?

"Cory. . . Why? . . Please. . . Not again." Tears started to form but I quickly wiped them away

'Cory?' I thought to myself, 'Who the hell is Cory?!' I looked down at him, 'Well whoever the hell he is, he really lucked out on this one.'

". . . I promise I'd never hurt you like Cory did." I mumbled softly before gently placing a kiss on his forehead

Suddenly I got a text alert from the news station. I carefully maneuvered my phone from my butt pocket and read what it said.

'Warning! Case 5 snow storm in the following areas. Seattle, Olympia, and Lacy. . . *insert official broadcasting text here*'

I sighed as I stood up with him still cradled in my arms. I decided to take him back to my room, so that he could warm up more, while I made dinner. Since the storm was really bad, my roommates wouldn't be coming home tonight. At least both of us won't have to spend Christmas alone.

*~ Ross' P.O.V ~*

A few hours later. . .

". . . I promise I'd never hurt you like Cory did." A voice whispered gently

I felt warmth all around me. It felt like I was laying on a cloud as I snuggled deeper into the bed I laid in. Wait. My eyes shot open as I took in my surroundings. This wasn't my room, or my house. Slowly I sat up as I still clung to the blanket. The last thing that I that remember was being outside in the storm. Running from-.