Coming out - High School

What if they told their parents? There's always that fear, right?

#Part60 :D

-DawnADHH

Important A/N at the end
(you don't have to read it if you don't want to or don't care I am not gonna force you)

Ps Fallout 4 tomorrow 😉

Enjoy~

Word Count: 1890

~~~~~

*~ Max' POV ~*

"Mom. Dad. I've been keeping this in for a while." I told them as I looked at my parents both of them looking at me. We sat in the living room, my parents on the couch and myself on the recliner. My dad sat there looking at me intently while my mom beacons me to continue. That's why I always loved my mom, "I'm gay."

"What?" My dad responded

"I'm gay." I repeated myself, "I have a boyfriend. We've been together for half a year already."

Mom looked at me with a loving smile, while my dad threw a playboy at me, "That's a good joke, Max. You've earned a playboy bunny. Now go to your room and fucking go wild."

My mom got up first and I just threw the magazine to the ground. I walked passed the kitchen. I saw her standing there with open arms, I advanced toward her and gave her a hug. She hugged me and whispered, "So that's why you haven't lost your temper in a while? Well I'm glad he's a good kid, if you've changed that much for him."

I chuckled, "He's really special to me. . . I don't want to imagine if I lost him."

"Well when your done with supper, go and hang out with him."

I smiled and ran up to my room

~

*~ Ross' POV ~*

"Please stop!" I yelled as I barricaded myself inside the hall bathroom

"Get out here you little faggot!" My mother shouted as she pounded against the door

"LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER!" My father boomed as he to hit the door. There was no window in here. Why did I tell them?

"PLEASE STOP HITTING THE DOOR!" I screamed tears streaming down my face

"Madam. I don't think this is not appropriate with guests in the house." I could hear our butler, telling them outside the door.

"He's our son and we can treat him however we-." My dad broke through and the door hit the wall, "-want."

He grabbed me and began to hit and kick me. My mom joined in as well. I don't know how long it went on for, but when they stopped they finally left. I could barely open my eyes when I heard Seto -our butler- mumble,

"I'm going to take you to the hospital." He picked me up and held me close. Seto was more of a father to me than my own. He's the one who practically raised me since I was Jr high, "That was really brave what you did there. I'm proud of what you did. Whoever this boy you're with, certainly gave a shy boy like you some courage. I'm glad he's treating you right."

I smiled before everything when black

~

*~ Max's P.O.V ~*

I sat down at the table when my phone rang. Pulling it out from my butt pocket, the screen was lite up with a familiar adorable brunette. He was sleeping in the picture by my side, as he wore my hoodie, and snuggled into my chest. His name read, 'My Princess Fester Washington🐳❤️😍😘' Quickly I answered it,