Friend - Kid AU

***** This Picture was made by TheIdiotInABox So I ask this nicely, like any other drawing in here. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THIS *****

I'm not dead, I'm getting ready for college soon, and I've been enjoying my summer.

But I've been having some problems with coming up and/or writing stories for the past chuck knows how long! But I hope you guys enjoy this little bit of a small story I managed to beat out of me. Plus this is sorta like that spark at like 1 in the morning when I first wrote this.

Also I still ship Mithross, and I'm aware that both are in a relationship with 2 lovely women. Plus on that note I still ship Merome though both men are taken. Either way, I support their relationship.

I'm currently working on a part 3 for a certain story, along with a few more chapters for this book bit by bit, and another chapter for 'Years'

Anyways Enjoy this potato guys!

-DawnADHH

Ps. R!Ross and R!Max are back in a way 😉

Pss. I remember from a long time ago that someone wanted to see a a certain AU

Word Count: 1740

~~~~~

*~ Ross' P.O.V ~*

I sat there in the corner of the darkened children's room.

Quietly sleeping with my arms crossed in front of my chest. It was early in the night and not a sound to be heard from outside. Glowing stars that filled the ceiling shined dimly as the sun had set not to long before. Suddenly the door opened with a creak and a small figure walked in to the room. He left the light off and whispered,

"Psst. . . Pssssssst."

"What?" I snarled with some blue fire escaping from my mouth

The small figure turned toward me, with a smile growing on his face. Closing the door quietly, he took out a small flash light and ran toward me. I was the a little taller than him in height, so he sat right in front of me.

"I got you dis." Max smiled triumphantly as he held a white plastic bag to my face

"A bag?" I questioned

"No!" He replied as he took out its contents, "Dis!"

I grabbed the small box and sniffed it. Gazing through the clear plastic, I saw the chocolate chips cookies that laid within. My eyes flickered back to his as he looked at me with a smile. Opening the box I took a few cookies and shoved them into my mouth. Max clapped happily and took a few as well.

"Did you steal them?" I asked suddenly with a side glance

The ginger paled and nodded, "I was getting food for the week."

With my tail I brought him closer to me, "You shouldn't do that, take your mom's money next time."

"Okay." His lip quivered with his response

"Have you even eaten anything, today?" I asked

Max shook his head

I grabbed a cookie and put it to his mouth, "Here dummy eat the cookie."