Chapter 27

*Morning*
I woke up to a bunch of awes I opened my eyes and looked around, I looked at how we were laying I was on the inside of the couch he was on the edge and he and I are wrapped all around each other Our faces were so close I can feel his breath I smiled. I looked at everyone they were just standing in awe I tried to get out his grip but he had a hold of me tightly so I shook him awake he smiled Jordyn was live on younow and Mark was video taping "Good morning" Hunter Said blushing "Damn that morning voice and hair tho" I thought to myself everyone laughed "Did I say that out loud?" I asked they all nodded I blushed "Haha Good morning okay now I have to go get ready we are doing a bunch of stuff so we're ready by 1:00pm so we don't miss our flight" I said then stood up I went upstairs and got in the shower.
*Hunters P.O.V*
(bet u didn't see that coming)
After Maryana went upstairs , I was talking to everyone "Guys I really like her but I don't know how to ask her out I kinda have an idea how tho so on tour on our show. I wanted like some fans to hold up these cards things that spells out "Will you go out with me?" Then I will come on stage with a rose and get on one knee?" I said everyone smiled and started jumping up and down "OMG YES!!!!!" I smiled.

*Maryanas pov*
I finished getting ready, I'm wearing the outfit above I walked downstairs and everyone looked at me "what?" I asked "Nothing" they all said at once I laughed "can we go to Starbucks?" I asked they nodded everyone got ready then we walked out the door I locked the door I was walking next to Hunter when he kept turning around whispering with Mark hmm okay then. I  Kept walking we were about half way there when Hunter grabbed my hand. I looked at him he was so red I looked at Mark he was taking pictures omg Mark chill everyone was taking picture  we got there we ordered we told them our names then paid we waited for like 10mins for everyone's to be done I grabbed mine then we left Hunter and I were still holding hands I let go of his hand to take a picture with everyone with their drinks then I posted it and tagged everyone I grabbed hunters hand again we got home but I didn't really wanna go home yet "Can we keep walking like explore?" I asked they agreed we kept walking we ran into a whole bunch of fans they all froze in their tracks and pointed at us we laughed they all took picture of us then some an came up to me "Hunter is mine do you hear me" She said Hunter pulled me closer "Hey my supporters do not be rude to others plus she's just a friend " Hunter said I let go of his hand he looked at me confused I was taking a picture with someone when someone pulled a little on my skirt I turned around it was a girl she was about Ashton's age "Can I take a picture with you?" She asked "Of course" I said crouching down we took a picture then she ran to her mom I smiled I stood back up then we all finished taking pictures and stuff then we went home it was 12:00 we called a uber and grabbed our bags we got in the uber and headed to the airport we got there just in time we got on the plane I was by the window Hunter was next to me then next to Hunter was Mark  across from me was Ariel next to Ariel was Blake next to Blake was Jacob everyone was just around  the plane I heard Hunter and Mark whispering then Hunter looked at me I decided to make a musically I was making one when Hunter and Mark musically bombed me it turned out pretty good I laughed at it then I put it as a private "we're okay right?" Hunter asked "Ya where friends right" I said then I heard Mark say "told you" I knew me and Hunter were just friends but it kinda hurt to hear it I just thought but never mind I looked at Ariel she smiled I gave her a small smile "Ariel will you trade me spots" I asked she nodded I sat next to Blake I laughed cause I saw he had a funny picture of us "Delete that" I laughed "no" he said I laughed I pulled out my phone "wanna make a musically?" I asked he laughed "Duh" we picked a bestfriend song then we did it it turned out awesome I posted it and tagged him we then made a musically on his account we made a few "So you and Ariel" I said elbowing him he blushed "you guys are cute" I said he blushed "thanks we just don't wanna tell our supporters yet" he said laughing I laughed then I traded back with Ariel I sat next to Hunter and smiled we put blankets on while cuddled we were watching a movie then we soon feel asleep.
*Ariels pov*
They looked so cute I grabbed both their phones then took a picture and set it as their locks screens funny both their passwords are each other's names awe cute I looked at Blake and kissed his cheek
---
Hope you guys liked this chapter