Tour

I woke up next to Jordyn she was on the phone she looked at me with a smile i got up and brushed my teeth and my hair then i plugged in the straightener and hopped in the shower i was washing my body when Jordyn came in "Maryana!" "Jordyn!" I said back "guess what?" She said brushing her teeth "your gonna hand me that towel right there" i said turning the shower off she handed me the town i wrapped it around my body "okay no what" I said looking in the mioor to.brush my hair again "that was our manager she was just telling me that werw going in tour with wait for it.....Younowers and um.....Magcon" she said the lazt part quiet "Yay and with who i couldnt hear the last part" i said "MAGCON" she said quick "i-i cant see him again he broke me" I said "i know i-i dont wanna sed Nash again he broke me too but we have to" she said hopping in the shower i didnt want to think about it anymore i turned on Blessing by K-camp and blow dried my hair i was straighting it when Jordyn started blow drying her hair then i have her the straightner less i was done "when do we leave"i asked "tonight" she said "does mom know?"i asked "not yet" i just nodded i finished with my makeup then went on the balcony to see if its hot or cold it was hot so I went bavk inside i put on (picture above) Jordyn wore the same we went down stairs "hey Mom" me and Jordyn siad in sync we arent worried about our cuts cause we put makeup on them plus were wearing bracelets "mom guys i have news" Mark says "im going on tour with the rst of some younowers and im...magcon and 2speacial guest they wont tell us who" Mark said smiling "good for you whem do you leave" mom asked "tonight" mom smiled "um...mom we have news too" we said "1...2...3..." we whispered "we are the 2 special guest for the tour marls going on can we go please" we begged together "um...ya Mark watch them" my mom said "will do mommyo" we laughed we ran upstairs and oacled hot clothes cold clothes pajamas keep inmind all our outfits match we like to twin exepct pur pajamas then we packed undergarments and shoes and socks and in our other suit cases we packed our onsie panda (like the one jacob wore) then we packed chargers andm makeup and blow drier and straightener and brush and perfume "Lunch!!" Mom yelled just in time cause we fiished packing we ran down stairs with our stuff and sat it by the door and sat at the table and ate when we finished we put everything away me and Jordyn and Mark went outside "hey" me and jordyn said to Grayson and Ethan "you guys are mad at us no more?" They asked "no its cool" Grayson came running with Ethan and they both picked us up and went to kiss us but we stopped them "just friends" they nodded we hungout with them then went inside we were hanging out with our mom when there was a knock at the door i got up and answered it "oh hey Blake" i said "let's go guys" then Corbyn and Hunter came into and grabbed mine and Jordyn bags we said bye to our mom then me,Jordyn and Mark walked out me and Jordyn were smiling laughing then we got n the car and we all laughed alot cause we were telling jokes and having fun we got to the airport and we got on the jet we saw everyone from magcon i made eye ckntact with Cameron but then looked down i saw Matthew and he saw me i dropped my bag and he opened his arms i ran straight into his arms and wrapped my legs around his torso and hugged him Tight then i hugged everyone but Cam and Nash then I saw a boy i didnt really know "whos that?" I asked Matthew "oh thats Hayes Nash little bro" i nodded "oh" "lets go guys"Mark said i jumped on matthews back while Taylor had my stuff "forward" i said while Matt walked forward we got there i jumped off his back and kissed his cheek and grabbed my stuff and kissed Taylors cheek "nice doing bissnues with you boys" i said walking forward while they laughed then wego t n the plane i was sat next to Jordyn and Matthew "MATTHEW!!!!" I yelled even tho hes next to me "what?" He said "im hungry" "me too" "wanna eat?" I asked he nodded me him and jordyngotup and ran to the food cart they drabbed one by one i scooped evrything ina blanket i found andwalked back while jordyn and Matthewlaghrdiwas. Walking when I got Scooped off my feet "put me down Matthew!" i yelled "give me the blanket of food and no one gets hurt" he said "we will share"i said he put me down i wasnt paying attention on who i ran Behind "save me the mean Man is gonna take my food" i yelled Matt laughed "i looked up and it was Cam i was holding on too ....oops "um.....sorry imjust gonna bye"i said running to Taylor and jumped on him "Maryana what?" He said "the mean man wants my blanket full of food" i said he laughed "put the food back and eat little by little" he said "fine" i put the Food back i wasnt hungry no more *skip the plane ride* *skip to hotel*
We got to the hotel it was
Bed time