happy news

Omg he Actrully said I love you back all I could do was kiss him after we kissed we talked for like 5 minutes then all our phones rang literally every single one of our phones *skip phone calls* after evryone was off their phones "GUYS GUESS WHAT!?!"
"What?" They all say in sync except Jordyn all she could do was smile like a doofis but its okay I was too "ME AND JORDYN ARE GOING IN TOUR!!!!" "SAME ME AND MAGCON ARE TOO" "SAME ME AND ALL THE YOUNOWERS ARE TOO" after we all hugged we asked when we left "tomorrow" everyone said sadly we got Happy we are all leaving tomorrow "first place me and Jordyn go is Oregon!" "Same" they said we all looked at each others places we go and turns out we are going to the same places same time same everything "YAY!!!!" Me and Cameron hugged and so did evryone else we were all dancing listening to music until our moms cane in and asked what's going in we told them and they were happy but said school starts tomorrow it took a lot of begging evryone stayed the night after evryone was sleeping I fell asleep but woke up in the middle of the night I sprung up as fast as I could and sat up grabbing my back Cameron woke up "Babe what's wrong?" Ugh my back was killing me "ugh my back is killing me" he laid me back down and started running my back I turned so I was facing him and kissed him "I love you and I never wanna loose you and I hope you know that I love you baby" I whispered to him "I love you too and I never wanna loose you I will love you until the day I DIE then I will lov eyou even after that" he told me I started kissing him and it was gettung heated but we stopped and went to bed "goodnight sweet dreams princess" is the last thing I heard until I fell asleep....
°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°
What do you think?!
Be honest please