Movies all day

*skip 2days*
*morning*
I woke up put a robe on and went downstairs I went to the kitchen and saw everyone eating breakfast "hungry?oh and mom had to go to work early" I nodded and i grabbed a banana and sat down
*skip to night*
"Moms working late" I said that walking to the basement "lets watch Annabel!!!" Bryce said "no!!!!" Me and Jordyn said "come on it will be fun" Jacob said "fine" I sat by Blake and "if you want you can hide your face in my chest" Blake Whispered in my ear  I nodded a scary part came up and I hid my face in Blake's chest I looked up to everyone looking at something behind me me and Jordyn turned around and screamed it was Annabelle everyone laughed at us we ran upstairs and closed and locked the door after like 5minues we finally let them in a saw a video of me it said "Woah why is that whore by my man's I bet she dating every single one of them" I ran upstairs and locked the door I was in my 3rd cut when Jordyn opend the door I just started crying I told them what happens and Mark went live I sat there quiet "okay guys so this is my sister she hasn't dated any of us and she is very sensitive and she self harms look he pulled my arm and showed the camera " so anyone that hates on her we are all blocking and not unblocking them and we mean it!!"
"Omg I'm sorry I didn't mean to I'm sorry forgive me" we kept seeing fans commenting "well I'm not sorry I don't care who she is she's a ugly bitch" "okay blocked" they said I got up and went to my room and covered my body in all my blankets and cried until I heard "Maryana?" It was Jordyn I looked up"come on" she helped me up and took me to the bathroom she started the bath and helped me in and wash my hair and stuff afterwards she helped me out sat me down in a chair while I'm still in just a robe she did my makeup and straightened my hair "can we twin?" I asked her she nodded we wore black/gray Joggers and a black/gray crop top afterwards we went downstairs and we sat down watching movies until there was a knock on the door I opened the door to see.......
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Who will Maryana s comment what you think