Magcon?!?

There was a knock on the door me and Jordyn opened it to reveal the  Dolan twins they tried to say something but we ran upstairs we could hear Jordyns mom telling them they should leave they left and me and Jordyn just sat for a while until her mom came with tubs of ice cream and junk food we got to and ran and grabbed then then sat on the bed eating ice cream "hey mom can I stay the night?!" I asked Jordyns mom (I call her mom cause she is like my second mom) "of course let me go and tell your mom" we nodded and she left "Hey!!! Who needs boys when you got food and Netflix" Jordyn says "Yass I Know right" I say agreeing she grabbed her laptop and we watched Netflix then we paused the movie to go throw away our mess we threw it away and went upstairs she lent me  pajamas we got dressed in matching footsie pajamas and then we laid down and listened to music we fell asleep after like 5minutes
*Morning*
Jordyns mom Left to go grocery shopping with my mom Mark was sleeping in the living room vouch cause he was watching t.v then fell asleep I took and shower then Jordyn did we decided to twin we wore
Outfit:
Black shirt with #selfie in gold
White shorts
Black high top converse
We went outside and saw the twins talking to those girls from yesterday Grayson saw us then tapped on Ethan me and Jordyn looked at each other then ran the twins were running after us yelling our names we were looking where we were going cause we ran into 2 very cute boys "oops sorry" I said picking up one of the dudes hat that fell "its cool.....so why are you guys running?" He asked me "them" we said Grayson grabbed my arm while Ethan grabbed Jordyns arm "LET GO!!" we said they just held tighter "OWW YOUR HURTING ME!!!" we cried the 2 cute guys pulled us out of their grip then put us behind them "they said Let go!" The Twins just walked away "thanks" we told them "what's your names anyway?" Jordyn asked "Nash and Cameron" "Magcon Nash.Greir and Cameron.Dallas?!" I asked they nodded and my mouth was wide open still stunned "close your mouth your gonna catch flies" Jordyn whisperd in my ear I laughed and closed my mouth "Well thanks again and we should get back home or Mark will freak out" I said "oh your boyfriend?" Cameron asked "haha no my brother" "oh wait can we walk you guys home? Sure we said "Jordyn?!?" I asked "what?" "Can I have a piggy back ride my legs hurt?" "No my legs hurt too" " we ran to much" we said "Cameron?" I asked "ya?" "Can I have a piggy back ride?" "Of course!!" He said then I jumped on his back then Nash offered Jordyn onr she said yes of course we walked well they walked until we were in front of Jordyn house we jumped off their back we were at the door when Cameron turned me around "um.., can I have your number?" He asked I said "ya" then we exchanged numbered so did Nash and Jordyn we walked inside to mark sleeping still em and Jordyn went back upstairs and took our shoes off then got back into pajamas and took our makeup  off then played down I guess we were tired cause we fell asleep right when our heads hit the pillows......
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Comment what you think about the story?! Hope you like it!!!