Moving!!

come on Maryana wake up it room everything I had in myself but... I woke up "Grayson?!" I said he turned around and hollered guys she's up everyone came running back in so did doctors they were asking me if I remember anyone and I nodded and pointed out and named each and everyone one of them the doctor left and I Grayson sat by me " I love you too by the way" I said (pretend Grayson and Ethan are my age) "oh and Jordyn I'm look ng forward to that job next to you!" "Omg yes let me call them"
"I'm becoming famous for my singing" I told them everyone gave e hugs everyone left to catch their plane back home except
Mark
Jordyn
Grayson
Ethan
I guess me and Grayson ate dating now and Jordyn and Ethan are dating too and Mark is dating my friend Abby
"So hey um... In about 2 weeks we need to fly to California" Jordyn says "okay" I reply
"Wait where's Mom?!"
"Um... She is just finishing packing the last few stuff in boxes then putting it in the u-haul"
"Um... Where are we moving?"
"Omg Maryana guess what?!" Jordyn asked
"What?" "I'm getting new neighbors in California I heard their awesome and I know they are" she told me I felt sad cause what if she became more closer to her neighbor than me?
"So Mark where are we moving?!"
"Next door to Jordyn and the Dolan twins" I was shocked but happy I got up and went to the desk "um... When can I leave" "now all I need is you to sign the papers" "okay thanks" I signed to papers then went back to the room and changed into an outfit that Jordyn Brought me
"Let's go!"I say we call my mom after about 20minutes she came and told us all to get in the car " so um... To home'
"Nope" my mom Told me "huh?"I Asked confused were going to our new house in California and its okay your guys mom knows I'm driving you guys back with us" my mom told Jordan and the Dolan twins "okay" I reply we all got in the car Mark sat in the front by mom then Jordyn sat in between the Dolan twins while i sat on Grayson's lap I plug my phone into the DVD player in the car(pretend you cab do that) then put on Netflix we all sat in the car watching movies then when we were getting tired I put on music then fell asleep on Grayson and woke up and saw Starbucks "Mom?!"
"what Maryana and you don't have to tell I'm right here" "oops sorry" I say laughing "okay now what?" "Oh I forgot....." After a couple seconds "oooh I remember can we get Starbucks??" "Um... Sure sweetie" I looked at Grayson "Wake up" I told him he kept his eyes closed "I can't wake up until my true love kisses me" he said "oh that sucks your gonna have to find your true love then maybe she is in California" I told him his eyes shot open and he pulled me in for a kiss we were kissing for like 2minutes until My Jordyn cleared her throat I pulled away blushing we pulled up to Starbucks and we all ordered after like 5minutes we were all done I was about to say something until my mom said "were here" we were in front of this humongous mansion and there was Jordyn and the Dolan twins houses right next door I lived in between them everyone came in and these 2 girl come running over and jumps into the twins arms "I missed you!!!" The girls said then they started making out right in front of us Jordyn grabbed my hand and we ran to her house and closed and locked the door her mom greeted us and we just started crying in her arms we told her what happened There was a knock on the door me and Jordyn opened it to revealed....
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
What do you think so far?!