O!RUGAY,2? pt.1

+yoongi+

"why are we even at ikea, i just wanted to go shopping for a pillow case we could've just gone to target?" i groan as jimin pulls me into the store. "fuck you, we can't miss the bargains" he turns his head and grins at me jokingly.

"you just wanted the food didn't you?" i question and his smile grows bigger at my huffed words. "yeah to be honest" he laughs and i sigh loudly as we walk into the furniture section.

after what seemed like an eternity of jimin handing me different pillow cases to 'gauge the positive vibes' coming from them, we finally made out way to the food court.

jimin smiled at me and i groaned as he wrapped his sleeve covered fingers around my wrist and dragged me to the end of the line.

"don't you wanna eat some balls yoongi? you do it all the time at home" and at that point i had to smack my hand over jimins mouth to prevent any further bullshit being said. "jimin i swear to fucking god" i stifle my laughs as we move up the line.

"hey hey yoongs!" he bounces up and down slightly on his heels and i swear as soon as that name left his lips my heart grew three sizes. we got to the front of the line and the serving women began to give us various items of food. they all looked like they wanted to die.

i wouldn't blame them. that was until we got to the last server. "funny to see you here yoongi" a cheerful voice reached my ears and my mouth dropped open as i looked up. "grandma!" i yelled almost dropping my tray.

"shh now yoongi i'm trying to serve jimin" she raised her finger to her lips and i could hear jimin laughing softly from next to me. "shut up idiot" i grumbled to the ground as grandma asked jimin what drink he wanted.

i felt a tug on my sleeve and i lifted my head to see jimin pouting at me.  "can i have the apple juice yoongs?" he begs, pulling on my sleeve and pouting even more than before. "fine but you have to promise to be a good boy" i whisper in his ear and he cheers softly.

"apple juice, apple juice, apple juice" he chants softly still tugging on my sleeve.

grandma hands him the juice and he squeaks out a small thank you and she smiles looking completely content. i opened my mouth to ask why she was here but she cut me off quickly, "

"oh i'm just here to spy on your dearie" she smiled and waved us off. i sighed loudly and dragged a still chanting jimin to a vacant table.

"i'm gonna suck up this apple juice like i sucked your dick last night itadakimasu this ass" jimin clapped his hands together as i choked on my water. "park jimin i swear to god" i grumble as i struggle to swallow the water. jimin ate quickly while i just played with my food.

watching him was so much more fun anyway. the way he blew his hanging fringe out of his eyes, the way his small hands held onto the fork tightly. he was beautiful. i rested my cheek on my palm as he excitedly opened his apple juice. he started to gulp it down waaaay too quickly.

i grabbed his wrist and eased the bottle down from his lips. "slow down princess, i can buy you another bottle if you want more, just drink slowly this time" he nodded happily and smiled at me. my heart grew yet again.

jimin's cheeks flushed with red and he hit my arm softly. "stop looking at me like that" he mumbled, letting his hair fall over his eyes.

"i'm gonna go buy you another apple juice" i smile, kissing his cheek. i hear a muffled squeal before jimin starts clapping and chanting again.

"apple juice, apple juice, apple juice!"

---
HEYYERGE GUSSYSYSSYS
IM DEADASS SHAKINGG I CANNOT BELIEVE WE HIT 91K
I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE THIS SMALL IDEA HAS BLOSSOMED INTO SOMETHING THIS BIG AND I CAN ONLY THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING, COMMENTING AND VOTING
THIS STORY HAS BEEN SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE AND READING YOUR COMMENTS ALWAYS BRIGHTENS MY DAY
I HOPE WE CAN CONTINUE TO CREATE MEMORIES TOGETHER FOR A VERY LONG TIME
kimyugyms ITS THAT TIME AGAIN!

---HEYYERGE GUSSYSYSSYSIM DEADASS SHAKINGG I CANNOT BELIEVE WE HIT 91KI JUST CANNOT BELIEVE THIS SMALL IDEA HAS BLOSSOMED INTO SOMETHING THIS BIG AND I CAN ONLY THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING, COMMENTING AND VOTINGTHIS STORY HAS BEEN SO MUCH FUN TO WR...

BELLAS MEETING YUGYEOM SOON AND IM DEADASS ABOUT TO PISS MYSELFF SHES SO EXCITED ITS ADORABLE
THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL
hope u liked this
see u next time

- alex