↔ Lucas Sinclair

"Y/N!" You ignored Lucas's calls for you, and continued reading your book, your nose practically against the pages.

"Please put your book down, I'm bored."

"That sounds like a you-problem, doesn't it?" You mumbled the sassy remark to yourself quietly, desprately attempting to concentrate on the words in front of you.

"You suck!" Lucas breathed, and sighed with defeat. This made you put the novel on the table next to you.

"You love me, you aren't even fooling yourself." You giggled as you looked up to him.

"Maybe, just a little." He scooted closer to you and rested his head on your shoulder.

"Aww, Lukey." You chimed, despite his hate for the nick-name," I love you 'just a little' too!"

You could feel his smile creep onto his face, as his cheek was against you. He didn't respond with words, but he did sit up after a while and patted his chest as a gesture for you to switch your position; so you could lay on him.

You leaned into him, your head nuzzled into his chest so close you can hear his heartbeat.

After a short while of comfortable silence, Lucas whispered, "Y/n, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met." 

Your cheeks heated up as he petted your hair, his mouth against the top of your head. You also breathed in his scent, which relaxed you.

"As you're the most handsome boy I've ever met." You tilted your head up to him, and pecked his cheek.

A/n: I'm back! Thank you for dealing with my "break", but I hope you enjoyed this extremely cute (and short, like always) "Lukey" imagine!

wc: 264