22

Grell didn't wake for a while. She was too weak. Ronald stayed by her at all times, and by the time he had to go to bed he placed a kiss on her lips. I suppose he feels guilty for what happened. We invited the only person we could think of to help and he came, he does care for Grell after all.
"Hello Undertaker" I smiled as I let him in the house. He walked in and looked at her. We let him stay the night to look after Grell, she needed the help because we didn't know what to do. I felt kind of useless.

I went to the kitchen and William's arms wrapped around me.
"It'll be alright darling" Will said to me and kissed my cheek.
"Will it be alright though? We run the risk of being attacked every time we step out them doors by a group of demons who want us dead."  I said and teared up "I'm so scared because if they have done this to Grell then I have no chance." Will let out a sigh.
"(y/n), you have as much a chance as any of us. We all have the same risk and Grell ended up like this from defending rather than attacking. She was protecting Ronald, not herself. "
"So you are saying we have a better chance of surviving if we go out alone with no one to defend other than ourselves?" I asked but Will didn't answer- Undertaker did.
"I have had 5 reapers in my shop this week. Thats one a day. They were alone and didn't stand a chance."  He said. My breath changed and I started to hyperventilate.
"So then we go around in pairs from now on. No reaper is to be left alone. I must go to headquarters and inform everyone of this new rule." He headed to the door.
"But you'll be alone out there on the way if you go now..." I said which stopped him. He turned around. "Please don't go alone."
"I'll take Knox. I don't want to put you at risk and hes the only other one I can take." Will said and rushed to the spare room to wake up Ronald.

Will and Ronald left and I waited in anticipation for their return. The Undertaker was my only company right now and he had me running around the house to grab stuff to help the unconscious Grell. I am quite glad that he had me doing that for it took my mind off Will. He's been gone for about an hour now and I am quite worried. He should have been back at least half an hour ago.
"I'm going out to look for them." I said but Undertaker grabbed my hand as i headed to the door. 
"They will be back. Have faith in them." How can I have faith?  Demons are attacking reapers and killing them. I don't know what I'd do if William died. I don't think I would be able to continue.

It rolled up to midnight and the door swung open letting in the cold of night. I had fallen asleep in the front room while waiting for Will to return and as soon as the temperature in the room changed I awoke. Will stood there with Ronald. They were carrying medical supplies for, I can only guess, Grell. 
"What took you so long?" I asked and Will sat down letting out a long sigh.
"We had to get around the demons." Ronald spoke out loud and Will's head snapped to look at him quickly. His face had a look that read 'Do not say any more.' Ronald went into the kitchen and I looked at him. I saw traces of blood under his clothing from his neck and then started to freak out. I took his shirt and jacket off seeing large cuts and grabbed the medical supplies. 

"Demons huh?" I asked- I didn't mean to sound like I didn't believe him, I actually wanted to sound like I was upset at the demons. 
"Yeah." He responded. Did I sound like I had intended? I dabbed his cuts with a wet rag and he winced every now and again. I apologized to him every time he winced. Once I had him wrapped up in bandages, a loud groan made me jump. I quickly turned to see Grell wide awake and trying to sit. 
"No Grell, stay still" I stopped her sitting. 
"I need to protect Ronnie." She cried out forcing herself up. She must still think shes in the fight.
"Ronald is fine Grell. Calm down please" I said and she hit me across the face. Will got up quick at this.
"Sutcliff! Calm down!" He snapped at her. She stared blankly at William. "Knox is perfectly alright." I could tell she was staring at Will's bandaged chest. 
"What happened?" She ran her hand down the bandaging. "Willy what happened?" She repeated when Will did not answer.
"The same thing that happened to you, but not as bad. Like I said, Knox is fine" He walked out of the room towards the kitchen and Ronald walked in. 

"Grell, you're awake" He dropped food on the floor when he saw her. I sighed and went to pick it up. Ronald had latched his arms around Grell's torso and was laying kisses on her cheeks and foreheads. A light blush popped onto Grell's pale face. 
"Ronnie?" She asked, not knowing how Ronald felt. It was kind of obvious to me and Will how Ronald felt for Grell. He spent every night with her holding her hand, and when he had to leave her side he left a kiss on her cheek. He definitely felt affection towards her. 
"Yes Grell?" He asked back and then realized that he had just attacked her face with kisses. His face went redder than hers. It was rather adorable. 
"You were kissing my face. Why?" She asked and he turned his face away, blushing even more. "Ronnie?" I giggled at this.
"He likes you Grell. He barely left your side while you were unconscious" I told her, then I saw Ronald's shirt dripping with blood. Not him too, please not him too. I forced his shirt off and inspected his back, which had many cuts on it- some deeper than others. Why is this happening now?