16

"Let me of here!" You screamed. You had been in the cellar of Alois's manor for three days now. You were going insane. The room stunk of alcohol and old wood. It wasn't that bad, they never hurt you and they fed you. It was just that, its dark in the cellar and lonely, and you have to sleep on the floor. You keep praying that someone will come and save you, that your not going to have to be alone for the rest of your life, however that wont happen. Will left with Grell and Ronald. He left you alone. He left you to die, or so the demons want you to think. You don't believe that. Something is up with him. He wouldn't just leave you, would he?

William lay on the floor with Grell and Ronald by his side. They let them out, eventually. They were in that prison cell for over a week. They beat them, poor Grell got it the worst. The higher ups believe that the three of them are alright to work still but how could they be? Even if their bodies are in an alright shape, their minds aren't. 
"Do you think shes dead?" Grell asked, trying to start a conversation. It may not have been a good conversation but it is one that they have had many times in the past week.
"Nah" Ronald said "shes to tough a fighter, more of a fighter than any of us here" Ronald said. William stayed quiet listening in on the conversation. Grell looked at Will with a sad face. 
"You alright Will?" He asked. William looked at him and sighed. He did something he never thought he would do in that very moment. He rested his head on Grell's lap and looked up at him."Will?" he asked blushing. 
"I prefer you with short hair" Will said. Ronald got up and looked at them weirdly. 
"You do, maybe ill keep it short" Grell said and moved his head close to William. Ronald's jaw dropped seeing the two individuals about to kiss.
"What are you doing? She's not dead, so don't be rebounding on Grell!" he exclaimed. Will turned his head towards Ronald and sat up. 
"I don't mind being a rebound" Grell said and Will looked at him. 

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's going through my head right now." William apologized and dusted of his jacket. He straightened his tie. "We should go back to the Trancy manor, and try and find her" Will suggested. He has a serious look on his face that no one could argue with.

"Hello, is someone here?" You called out. You could hear keys fumbling at the door of the cellar and then Claude came in. He had a smirk on his face, which scared you.
"(y/n), Alois wants to talk with you." He said.
"I don't want to talk to him. You can tell him that hes an idiot that doesn't deserve any thing from me." You said angrily. 
"Yea, he said that you'd say that, so he told me that if you did then i'd get to have some fun with you" He smirked and grabbed you by the hair. You closed your eyes waiting for him to hit you but that never happened. He let go of your hair and held you close. "i don't understand you, you want to get out so badly and yet when we offer you a way out you don't want to go." Claude said in a quiet voice.
"What are you doing?" You asked, your breathing was heavy. 
"You want to leave and let it all go, you want to be held by your man again, but you know that you told him to go and so he went, a real man that loved you wouldn't have left you, he would have stayed by your side through the worst." Claude spoke. 
"Demons tongue" you whispered. His hand moved about your body.
"I wont leave you. I could never do that to such a beautiful lady." You felt strange with Claude saying these things to you. You kinda liked it aswell. It was like you were under a trance. "I can show you what a real man can do to please his woman" He said. You let him do that to you. You couldn't help it. Right from the beginning of your training as a reaper you were told that demons use their words to get inside you head, but when the time came you couldn't stop it and you just went with it. 

When it was over you felt awful. It was good but bad at the same time. The worst kind of torture is love. Demons know all about that type of torture all to well, it is the type they use probably the most. You lay their ashamed of what you have done. Claude was fully dressed now and he looked at you with a smirk. 
"Alois will be in shortly, he still wants to talk" He said. You looked at him.
"Oh" you said and sat up. Your face flushed red of embarrassment. You still didn't want to talk to him, but you gathered that now you had no choice. 'What have I done?' you thought. You looked at Claude and then down at the floor. You felt so much like an idiot and that is what hurt the most out of all of this.