15

"Where am I? Why can't I see? Am I dead? Did Claude kill me? Oh great" you thought to yourself, well more like spoke to yourself.
"Your not dead" A voice said. The light appeared all at once, blinding you. You saw Alois and Claude.
"Where are we?" You asked looking around.
"The wine cellar" Claude answered you sat up. Your head was spinning, what did they do to you.
"Ok, why are we here?"

Meanwhile else where...
"Where is she?" William asked. He was really nervous.
"Will, calm down. She is a reaper and has her death scythe with her, she'll be fine" Grell tried to calm him down. They had made it back to reaper headquarters without being distracted by demons posing obstacles for them. They got back and all three of them were arrested. Now they were in a gray room with hard chairs. Ronald sat quietly in the corner with his eyes shut, where as William was pacing back and forth. Grell sighed and gave up. He sat on the hard metal bench in a huff. A guard came in.
"Where is the forth member of your party?" the guard asked. He had short, spiked up, brown hair and wore aviator sunglasses. He had one of those ear phones on and the curly wire that came with them to make him look professional. He crossed his arms revealing his strong forearm muscles.
"We don't know" Grell pulled his hair to a side.
"What gender are you?" the guard asked.
"How dare you ask a lady like myself such a insecure question" Grell looked away.
"So female then" the guard said bluntly.
"male" William said in a cold voice. He was back to his old cold self. He had given up on worrying and decided that if you were dead, you wouldn't want him to be sad or worry. So he put on his cold emotionless face to hide all that pain and sorrow inside.

The guard grabbed Grell's arm and dragged him out.
"Where are you taking him?" Ronald asked.
"interrogation" he said in a blunt straight forward manor. Grell gulped and looked at his friends for help before being dragged away. About half an hour later he was brought back and thrown into the room. He fell and hit the floor with his face hard. Blood dribbled down from his nose from this.
"thanks for your cooperation " the guard laughed and slammed the door shut. Something was different about Grell. William figured it out almost immediately but Ronald took his time. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, and then it hit him like a bolt of lightning.
"Your hair is short!" Ronald exclaimed. Grell rolled his eyes and got up of the floor.
"Did they cut it or you?" William asked.
"Them" Grell said quickly back. Grell sat in the corner where Ronald was previously sat and crossed his arms upset. "They said I looked too much like a lady and I should stop acting like one. The nerve on them."