20

A bright light. Too bright. Am I dead? I don't think I am. No I am not.

"(y/n)" William said "Your awake." He had been crying. He kissed your face very quickly. I blinked wondering what was happening.
"Shes okay Mr Spears" A voice said. I didn't recognize it. It must be a doctor, judging by the fact I am in a hospital again. I think I am in a hospital, I can't actually tell who spoke. It must have been a doctor.
"Will" My voice was hoarse. His head turned to me and he pulled me into a rather tight hug.
"Don't ever do that to me again, you spend too much time in a hospital bed. I only nod in agreement. He kissed me. That's the one thing I haven't wanted to feel for what feels like forever. I like the feel of his lips, soft and warm with life. My lips, on the other hand, are cold and cracked.
"She should be out by tomorrow sir" The doctor said. Is the cancer gone? Did they cut it out?

Oh Will. My eyes start to tear up as I think about Will. He is right in front of me, though he seems so far away. Will...Will...William! He looks at me as I start to sit up.
"Will" I whispered, which caught his attention and got him rushing to my side.
"I am here" he responded. I started to cry.
"She probably is not able to focus right now Mr Spears, she will be saying thing that seem random to us." This was a new voice, did the doctor leave? I moved my eyes to see a slightly plump, ginger nurse. She smiled, I bet she had a great bedside manner.
"Will I love you." He was all I wanted on my mind right now.

(Will'a pov)
She was discharged a week later with some medication, though I don't think she was ready to leave. (Y/n)'a eyes often wandered the place, like she was looking for something but couldn't find it. She spoke my name regularly, but had nothing to say. To tell the truth, I think her brain has been muddled up and it needs putting back on track.

When I got her home, I found Knox and Sutcliff sitting in my apartment. Grell's hair had started to grow back and was now shoulder length, so she was comfortable not wearing the wig.
"What are you two doing here?" I asked in a stern voice. They had broken in.
"We heard that (y/n) was being discharged today and wanted to welcome her back" Grell spoke.
"Is she okay?" Ronald asked. The pair of them looked at (y/n) and smiled, but them smiles dropped when they realised something was wrong with her. I sat her down on the couch and her eyes followed me as I went to the kitchen for a coffee.
"Will..." she repeated my name again, she had clearly forgotten what she was going to say.

"Um, (y/n)" Grell spoke. (y/n)'a head turned to face the red headed reaper to see what she wanted.
"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" Grell asked, which was responded by a shake of the head from (y/n). By the looks of it, she is only speaking to me and she's doing very little of that. I'm scared I'm going to have to sign her into the mental institute, but that's a final resort. If I can fix her, then she won't need to go there. I suggested To Knox and Sutcliff that they stay here, because I want her to speak to people other than me.
"Will..." (y/n)'s zoned out voice was starting to scare me, "William T Spears. We hooked up during an experiment and I was so scared to lose you. Don't go Willy, I need you." I can't tell whether she's talking to me or trying to recall memories anymore. I hope if it is the second one then she will recover properly.