Allison

I guess losing her, part of me just went with her. With her and Aiden being taken away from me so suddenly, I didn't know what to do with my life.

I became so vengeful and angry that I trained hard everyday until my legs begun to bleed.

Scott and Stiles helped me out at times, but they couldn't help me in the way Allison and Aiden used to.

They used to connect to me emotionally by not even speaking. They'd hug me out and after I'm done sobbing, then they would talk to me.

Erica was the same. I used to help her with school and just socially. We had become distant a couple of times because of me being busy with saving my āss from psycho looking lizards and bunch of Alphas.

I remember the day she walked in the school looking so confident. I chased after her and we had gotten into a massive fight about me not being there for her, which resulted in us screaming and crying. Derek would always tell me about how I was her anchor, how just the thought of me would calm her down.

And now I had no one.

A cough had interrupted my thoughts as I quickly rushed to get Brett a water. He took the cup from me and begun to drink it greedily.

"Thanks," He tried to make out. I nodded at him and sat in the chair next to his bed.

"How long have I been out for?" He finally asked after 5 awkward minutes.

I brushed my hair back with my fingers and looked at the watch on my wrist. "Um I'd say about 12 hours."

He nodded, before sitting up. He begun looking around, then looked at his feet. "Look, um, thanks- thanks for saving my life I really owe you one."

I smiled at him before nodding, "Trust me when I say this, it was no big deal."

He laughed before finally looking at me, "So I'm guessing you guys save lives for a living?"

"Yea pretty much" I smiled, before looking at the floor and biting my lip. This question always makes me upset, because I always want to add something to it at the end.

"With the cost of our friends lives"

"You lost friends didn't you?" Brett asked, with sympathy in his voice. I was taken back.

"How-"

"It's the same look my sister and I had when we lost our family in a fire," He replied, his eyes finding the floor once again.

"It sucks doesn't it," I patted his shoulders, smiling at him. He laughed and nodded, mumbling a 'yea'.

"Aren't you scared that you're an a dead pool? Why aren't you hiding? Why are you helping me, you should be running out of this town," Brett looked at me with adoration of my bravery.

"I might be on a dead pool but at least I know how to fight a teenage pubescent girl," I laughed at him.

He tried to fight off the smile before looking at me with amusement, "Hey, you never saw anything okay? It stays between us two."

I laughed and nodded at him. "Yea sure, why not?"

Silence begun to overtake us as we both sat quietly, scared about the future and the dead pool.

"Is my sister safe?" Brett asked hopefully.

I sighed and looked at him with uncertainty but I was cut off by a scared, small voice of Brett's

"She's 12 and she's all I have left. If I ever lost her I wouldn't know what to do with myself"

Determination begun to dimmer my eyes as one thing stood out in my head.

I will not let this guy lose his sister like I did

"I'll do everything I can, promise," I told him, holding my pinky out. He stared at my pinky in amusement, shaking his head laughing to himself before joining his pinky with mine.

I did that on purpose to take his mind out of the dead pool.

"So I see you've woken up," Deaton walked back in, smiling at both of us.

Brett abruptly stood up and dust himself off, "Yea and I'm all good now, so I can leave."

"I'm afraid you can't do that, you need to stay here so we can run a few tests to see if you're fit," Deaton explained.

"Take his shirt off and you'll see how fit he is," I whispered to myself but begun blushing as Brett winked at me.

Deaton coughed getting our attention, "I just need you to lay here and-"

"Help, Satomi and her pack have been injured seriously!" Derek barged in with Malia and a bunch of unconscious werewolves.

"What did you do to them!" Brett yelled, eyes beginning to glow gold and his breaths deepening.

"I didn't do anything, we found them like this!"

"Liar!" Brett yelled and begun to charge at Derek.

"Brett calm down we can't help them if you're going to rip people into shreds," Deaton stated calmly, as Brett held Derek up against the wall.

Brett wasn't fazed and continued to hold down Derek. I walked up to Brett and grabbed him by the shoulder, but this wasn't such a good idea as he turned around and held me up against the wall.

"Brett listen to me, we are trying to help you!" I yelled at Brett in pain. I didn't want to defend myself because that will just hurt him more and he was already in enough pain.

Brett begun to chant his mantra but it seemed like it wasn't doing anything. His nails begun to dig into my arms, blood pouring at in the process.

"Brett, I lost my sister!" I yelled at him. This stopped Brett all the sudden. "I lost her, I know how scared you are and trust me I was scared too, I know how it feels, but you don't have to hurt others because you're scared," I whispered to him as he begun to sit down, dragging me down with him.

I hugged him, chin above his head as he just rested his head on my chest.

"I can't fight, I can't do what you and you're pack can do," he whispered, irritated at himself.

"It's okay Brett, I'll help, I promise, nothing bad will happen to you's," I whispered back.

"You barely even know me," Brett replied, looking up to me with watery eyes.

"I know enough"

___________

"So nothing worked?" I asked Lydia.

"No, I got the poor girl killed. She took her own life because I drove her to insanity," Lydia sighed sadly before sitting down in front of the computer. She stared into the screen angrily, me watching at her.

"So who unlocked the last one?" I asked her.

"Aiden," she replied, still staring at the screen.

Aiden

"Wait a minute," my eyes begun to widen, as I stared at Lydia. "Allison, Aiden, what do they have in common?"

"They're both dead?" Lydia asked, staring at me in confusion.

"What if the next person isn't someone who's dead, but is going to die?" I asked Lydia.

Lydia eyes begun to widen as she looked back the screen. Her fingers nearly touched the keyboard, before hesitating.

I rushed to her side as I begun to hear typing. Each letter passed by, and my heart begun to break piece by piece, my hands beginning to shake violently.

I stared at the name in front of me, feeling like I was about to vomit. My throat closed and I felt like I couldn't breath. There, in front of me, was a name boldly written that opened the last part of the dead pool.

Kendall Argent

A/N- Hi guys! Please comment and vote it would be very nice. I hope ur all enjoying the book :)