Silver Lace (3)

So Wednesday came, and I felt sick with worry. I didn't know what kind of behaviour to expect from Luke. I got up at 7:00am and jumped in the shower. As I washed my hair, I thought of all the ways today could go. Either we could be civilised and talk this through and hopefully sort everything out, or it could just totally blow out of proportion and we could walk away from the wonderful relationship that we...had. I had my hair dried by 7:30am and decided to curl it, since I loved the way to rainbow tips entwined with each other when they were curled. I flicked through my wardrobe deciding what to wear. It was reasonably warm outside, but then again this is Los Angeles we're taking about (I know I sound English but I've lived in LA since I was 14 and I'm now 17, and I know you're probably thinking LA, how cliche, but New York is by far more my style) so shorts were definitely the way to go. I picked out my favourite denim shorts, short as you can get and chose my favourite tank, loose, sleeveless, stylish, cropped so it shows off my flat, tanned stomach (I don't meant to brag, but I am a girl after all). I decided to chuck on my favourite jacket from Top-Shop, an appealing blue zip up hoody which enhanced my blue eyes. I picked out my ankle boots, silver, with an eccentric pattern make from Silver Lace all around. To complete the look, I fished out my silver head band which also happened to be lined with Silver Lace to complete the look. All that was left was to put my lip ring in, my silver spikes in my ears and my silver eyebrow bar. By 8:30am I was ready to leave so I jumped into my blue Mini (convertible obviously) and drove to the college. First class I had my Photography course, and I knew we were working on our final piece, an attraction of our choice in LA.

I didn't have a class with Luke until after lunch, so I decided I would try and find him in our usual hang out. I met the usual group near the library, Lucian, Lauren, Gemma, Edward and Tom. Usually Amy, Tracy, Lucy and Jay would join us, but I knew they'd be with Luke. I smiled and hugged each of my friends and we went down to the Skate Park where we were met by Jamie and Elise. We sat and messed about, passing about snacks and taking photos. All was okay and I didn't think about Luke until...

"Frankie"

I knew that voice, so I slowly turned around to meet a face which I knew would give me butterflies in my stomach.

"Luke"

I gasped when I saw him. He looked even more beautiful that normal. His brown hair was styled to perfection. He looked like Liam from 90210, the show we used to watch together. I remember when he purposely started styling his hair like that because he knew I loved the look. His blue eyes which matched mine so perfectly bore into my very soul. He was wearing just a t-shirt with Hollister written down the sides. He had plain denim jeans on and navy Toms the same shade as his t-shirt. He just looked so perfect.

"Can we go talk...in private?"

I looked around and saw everyone was staring.

"Yes, yeah" I stuttered. I was so nervous, we walked around to the playing field and sat up on the bleachers, out of earshot from anyone nearby.

"I know I should never of accused you of anything, I don't know what I was thinking" Luke began.

"No, honestly I can see where you might of gotten the idea..."

"I want things to go back to how they were. I should never of said what I did when I texted you, you're perfect the way you are"

"...really?"

"Absolutely" Luke smiled his beaming smile at me and hugged me hard.

"I love you more than anything in this world" he whispered in my ear.

"Not as much as I love you"

It was 4th class that I got the text message.

Silver LaceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara