Silver Lace (2)

When he accused me, I felt like he had punched me in the gut.

"You cannot be serious!" I said to him. I just totally exploded. "No wonder you don't know what's REALLY going on, saying as you never bother to spend time with me or talk to me anymore, unusual behaviour towards the girl you supposedly love!?"

"Well what do you expect!?" Luke asked me, "You're always with him, talking to him, giggling with him, hugging him!"

"He's going through a rough time which I'm helping him through, like a BEST FRIEND would"

"...or like a lover would"

"And at least when I'm with other people I still make the effort to include you or talk to you"

"When do you ever make the effort!"

"All the time, but you don't care enough to take notice because you're a god damn asshole!"

With that he logged off, and I didn't see him until Wednesday the next week at college.

I sat there unsure of what I should do next. Half an hour later I received a text on my mobile from Luke:

"You can't say you didn't see this coming? I don't even feel like I know you any more. You're just totally different, you don't even look the same anymore."

So I replied:

"That's insane! So I got my hair cut short, and I may have dyed the tips all rainbow, I wanted to express myself. So I got my lip pierced, I got my ears pierced and I got my eyebrow pierced, I like the way they looked. So I started wearing eyeliner, I wanted to enhance my eyes and I like the dark effect around my eyes. I'm sorry if I'm trying to find myself and become more confident in myself. I thought you would be happy about it."

An hour later he replied again:

"I think its great I honestly do, but I don't feel connected to you in the way I did before."

I was the last one to reply:

"That's your fault, not mine."

************************************************************************************************************************

A/N comment, become a fan, vote, it's all appreciated :')

This chapter is dedicated to CourtneyBoo0 my lovely cousin who I love very much so, don't change for anyone love!!x