Silver Lace (8)

Sitting in a secluded part of the coffee shop I started tap tap tapping away at my keyboard. After writing out a blog post for my website I decided I was going to head downtown to grab some new clothes. I wandered down Main Street looking in through Hollister, Jack Wills, endless shops yet nothing seemed to interest me. I carried on wandering trying to decide what I felt like doing but for some reason nothing seemed to interest me. Annoyed, I made my way back to my car, sulking in the drivers seat trying to think of something to do. Eventually I decided to call Jamie and drag him out of the house. I called him, but with no avail. After leaving several messages I gave up and drove to 20 minute drive to his families house. I knocked and knocked and knocked but I just couldn't get an answer so I decided to wait in the car until I sensed movement. Eventually the postman came along and knocked a typical postman rap on the door with a package and a handful of letters. After standing there for 5 minutes to postman was about to walk away when the door opened and Jamie appeared.

"Jamie!!" I called jumping out the car and ran at full speed towards Jamie. The postman turned to find the source of the shrieking and looked at me alarmingly as I flew towards him. I dived past him and threw myself onto Jamie hugging him for all I was worth.

"Wow...Frankie...whats....gotten into....you?" he struggled with me trying to unlatch my arms from around his neck.

"Nothing, I'm just in a good mood" I yelled back at him as I bounded down his hallway into the main living area. 5 minutes later he came through the door and laughed at me currently placing "American Pie: The Wedding" into his Blu-Ray player. He sat down and started ripping open envelopes. I noticed one in particular which he fumbled about with producing what looked like two concert tickets.

"What'cha got there?" I questioned him.

"Oh well, I got these for tomorrow night for me and you, the Raw show, thought we could go?"

"Oh. My. God, like, for reals!?!?" I squealed and launched myself onto him a second time. He just laughed at me and once we'd...I'd settled down we snuggled up to watch the movie.

I had totally forgotten about the letter I had seen him place beneath the sofa cushion.