Field Trip - part 2

Alexis' POV

I woke up to my alarm clock at 6:30 in the morning with Justin's arm around my waist. I hear a groan to my left, which is probably Justin being lazy.

"Come on we have a big day here in.... Disney. Yay," I said trying to get him out of bed. I didn't have to try very hard because as soon as I said Disney he hoped out of bed.

We got ready and met up with Cleo and Ashton. The class had breakfast together but split up after, with rules of course.

Fun fact: I love roller coasters Ashton not so much.

We are walking to thunder mountain. I hear hyperventilating behind me, I turn to see Ashton is the on behind that. I bust out laughing, Justin is trying to hold it together and the only nice, Cleo hugs him. "What happened macho man you afraid of the kid ride," I managed to say through my laughter. "That is a death trap," he glared at me.

We had to keep him calm by showing him the moving pictures thing on the sides. Justin and I are in front of Ashton and Cleo during the ride. I have never had so much fun. Watching Ashton, my best friend since basically birth, cry during a roller coaster was the best.

We did that for almost every ride. Ashton crying, Cleo comforting, and Justin and I dying of laughter.

Once we rode all the rides we were interested in, we went towards the castle. Because the sun was going down and the teachers wanted us there. We were the last ones there but before the teachers could heard us to the hotel Justin yelled out "Attention everyone!"

This worked as everybody turned to us. He looked to make sure everyone was watching before starting "You all should know that Alexis and I are dating. If you don't know what rock have you been living under. We have been dating for a few weeks now. This may not seem like long but I feel like this is the right time for this," he got down on one knee and pulled out a blue box. He opened it showing a ruby ring.

"Alexis, this ring is to always remind you of the promise I making for you today

"Alexis, this ring is to always remind you of the promise I making for you today. I promise that is that not so distant future that we will get married. We will have as many kids as you want. And we will be happily in love. Because of the simple fact that I am in love with you. So Alexis Black will you wear this ring until the day in the not so distant future?" He looked so vulnerable right now that I just wanted to kiss it all away. But instead I whispered through all my tears "Hell yeah," causing the crowd around us to start cheering.

Justin's face broke out in a smile as he slid the ring onto my finger. He picked me up and spun us around before putting me back on my feet and kissing me. Disney magic wins again.
------—------—------—-------—-----
There is still one more part to this field trip. Did you like it? I did. Justin is so dam romantic. Ugh. I want a guy like that. Also Ashton is me on roller coasters no kidding. But I got nothing else to say other then good luck with school, so......

Comment

Vote

Love Y'all

Byeeeeeeeeeee