Arrested

Alexis' POV

I shake my head in disbelief. Justin is able to get up in the morning take a beatting and smile right after so, I don't have to worry. I open my mouth to say something but the door opend before I could get a sound out.

It was the two officers first but as soon as Mr. H walks in with handcuffs Justin's demeanour did a whole 180. He went from a smile and shining eyes to hanging his head low and twitching hands. The male officer noted Justin's change and smiled for some reason.

"Justin-" but was cut off by Mr. H "You, look at what you have done". The police officers and I were about to say something but was stopped by Justin.

"What did I do. Huh? Because YOU couldn't get over mom's death and got drunk out of your mind. Because YOU beat me so badly that I has sent to the hospital. Because YOU did all these things YOU are being arrested. Yes I totaly see why this is all my fualt." Justin said this with so much fury and a little sarcasum at the end but what caught my by suprise is the ditermination in his eyes.

The male officer tried again "Justin, your father is being arrested for domectic vilonce and I have already read him his rights". Justin nodded smiling at the officer but of course the moment had to be ruied by Mr. H having to say something. 

"He," glaring at Justin "desevered every single thing I gave him," that was the last straw.

I calmly walk up to him with a blank face and punch him in the face. I heard a satisfing crunch under my fist but the best part is that he passed out and slumped to the floor. 

I thought the police officers were going to stop me or something but they were both looking away. "He desereved that," I say wich got the police officers to look at him with mocking wide eyes. 

"Oh no, it looks like in his drunken state he must have of fell and landed on his face," the female officer said with mock conceren. They looked at me and the female officer mouthed 'thank you'. 

The male then spoke up this time "Well Justin do you have any friends or family that can take you in," Justin looked like he was in deep consintration. I rasie my hand like I was in school "Oh Oh I know, you can stay with me," Justin looked taken back. "No I can't do-" I raise my hand and stop him "It's my pleasure and I have plenty of room, and food, and anything you need". 

The police officers smile at me "Ok then now that that is settled let's get ... him back to the station," and they pick him up and leave. I turn to Justin with a smile "Well wgat do you want me to pick up from your place to drop it off at mine".

He takes out a sheet of paper and pen and wrote a list down. When he was done he hands it to me for me to get his stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating sooner I was busy. Also, my birthday was July 14th so I am now one year older then I was before. I also think every one wanted to punch Mr. H like Alexis did but it is done. He is finally gone. 

I am also thinking of doing a Q&A so leave your Q's down below and I'll answer them in the next chapter or next next chapter

Vote 

Comment

Love Y'all BYE