Believe it

Justin's POV

After talking to the girls, Cleo and I started walking to 4th period. We were walking in silence when Cleo broke it "Do you like her?" this catches me off guard but I know she is talking about Alexis. "Umm," this caused Cleo to laugh and me to blush. "The question is not that hard, do you like her," Cleo pressed again. "I d-don't know," she sighed and I heard her mutter 'We are going to do this the hard way huh.'

We walked into study hall and take a seat. Study hall is basicly a free period where they suggest that you study but Cleo and I were not going to do that. "Ok is Alexis pretty?" I scoff and before I could stop it the words flew out of my mouth "Pretty, Ha she is gorgeous," Cleo looked suprised and to be honest so was I.

"Ook next, list what you like about her," I lock eyes with Cleo before starting "Her smile, her eyes, her attuide, her careness, her helpfulness, her badass style, her soft side, but most of all just plain old her." Cleo studied my face for a few seconds then started chukling.

"Well my friend, guess what, you like Alexis," and I reilized she was right I do like her. 

I, Justin Hooding, the Good Boy of the school, the nerd, the one who was abused by his father, likes Alexis Black ... Yup I believe it. And this thought pulled me through the day with a smile.

After school I cuaght a ride with Cleo to Alexis's house ... Well my place too now. We park and Cleo looks at the mansion as if it were the White House. "I-Is this the right address," she asked with amazement. "Yup," I answered popping the 'P' "This is Alexis' and my new place," and hop out before she can ask any questions.

I walk in and go straight to the kitchen to find a note on the counter.

'If you are reading this Justin that means something came up. I'll give you a tour later maybe tomorrow. But so you are not utterly lost your room is one door down from mine -Alexis.'

So following the derections I find my room and I loved it. The closet was full of my size and style clothes, the bed was uber comfy but what I loved the most about the room was that all my stuff was transfered. So I spent an hour or two just in my new room until my stomach had to go and growl. So I made may way back to the kitchen and made myself some dinner.

When I was done I just waited for Alexis to come home and when she did it looked like she had quite the work out. We talked for a little bit before we both headded of to bed.

------––––––---------------------------------------------

Hey Guys, I was going to update on Friday but I had to go help my sis move into her new place wich is a three hour drive away from were I live and when I got there she didn't let me use the wifi. The nerve of her right? So I got home like *looks at wrist that doesn't have a watch* an hour ago sat down and typed away. So here it is. Also hope you liked Justin view of thing because it has been a while. I have this scene played out in my head and I can't wait to put it in here tho it might be awhile before it happens *sigh*. When until next time 

Comment 

Vote

Share

Love Y'all

BYEEEEEEEEEE