Shopping

Alexis' POV

1 week.
7 days.
168 hours.
10,080 minutes.
604,800 seconds until prom.

And I don't have a dress. I am currently driving to Cleo's house that way we can go by dresses because she also is dressless. I got to her house and I don't even get out the car, I just honk nonstop until she is in my car.
"Gosh what died," Cleo said exasperated. I smiled at her but didn't answer. I speed over to the best dress shop in this town. We step out of the car and Cleo gasped "I can't afford anything here," I roll my eyes "Of course not that is why I am paying."

We walk in and start roaming around picking up things in our size. That is when I set my eyes on a baby blue dress. The memory of Justin telling me that his favorite color is baby blue fills my mind. I take it and show Cleo. "That color is nice on you and should hug you nicely," she nodded approvingly and pushed me into the changing room.

I tried it on and feel in love with it. I made me feel ... good. I already am a confident person so it should say a lot that this dress hade me feel even better. I step out to show Cleo and had to instantly cover my ears from her squealing. "Oh my goodness Alexis you are getting that. Justin might take you right when he sees you in that. Dam you look fine," she said all in one breath.

"Don't worry I was going too now let me change out and I'll help you look for yours," I stated with a little chuckle. I do as I said, changing and looking, when I hear a gasp from Cleo. I look to see her running into the changing room.

I sit out side her door on my phone when I heard the door click open. She is wearing a short black dress that she looked very good in. "You thought Justin was going to lose it. I want to see how Ashton reacts," cat- calling her as she walks back in to change out.

I pay for the dresses and drive us back home making sure to hide them from our respective guys.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
Hi. Ummm. I had PSAT. If that means anything to you. But yeah. I will put a picture of both their dresses next chapter which is the one about prom. Well until the next time I get around to updating.

Comment

Vote

Love Y'all

Byeeeeeeeeeee