Hot

Alexis' POV

Ashton let out a mischievous laugh "Yeah that is what I meant." I sigh and turn to Justin "Why am I friends with that," Justin looked like he thought about it for a second before shrugging.

Ashton looked between us a few times before smiling. "So... are you the infamous Lover Boy I have been hearing so much great stuff about," this statement of his caused my face to heat up.

So to try and cover it up I face palm, letting my hair fall around my face. Justin smirks at me "Oh he has hear such great stuff now," I see Ashton nod in the edge of my vision.

"Ashton, help I think that I like some one, he has these hot blue eyes and sexy brown hair and he is super mysterious-," I cut Ashton's bad imitation of me "How 'bout we get to class." Justin nodded but Ashton shook his head "I have to make a dramatic entrance," and with that he walked away.

"OMG," Cleo sighed out while we start walking to class, I almost didn't hear her. "Hmm," I hummed absentmindedly but what she says next catches my full attention. "He is hot."

---------------------------------------
Hey guys I don't have much to say other then I know this chapter is short but I am on a Field Trip. So...

Comment

Vote

Love Y'all