Chapter 10 (Day and Night)

Start from the beginning

Uni: "Nepgear..!"

A small yelp escapes Uni's lips as Nepgear looks at her from above... like small creature cowering from the blazing eyes of it's predator... Uni felt defenseless as she shivers from the sensation of the cold grass on her fair skin...

Nepgear: "Uni..."

Nepgear's hand brushes along Uni's slender legs, her other arm keeps on healing Uni's burnt hand, consumed by emotion and having all inhibition lost, she brings Uni's burnt hand to her mouth... She licks it playfully...

Uni: "Hya! Uuuu~ that tickles..."

Nepgear: "Huhu~ You're so cute Uni..."

Uni: "Mmmm...Nya!...Nnn.. Fua!"

Everything else is lost from their sight and all they see were each other...

Schwarz: "Uhh... Ladies...?"

Uni and Nepgear: "*Giku!?*"

Schwarz: "....Uhh....."

Girls: "...Umm...."

Schwarz: "...I'll just be going now..."

And so we leave the two Lilies with their eyes open wide and their mouths agape, for what Schwarz saw was something they can never explain...

Girls: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

...

..

.

Checking on The Loweenians...

Blanc: "Alright you two time for a short break why don't you go and have some snacks in Vert's room."

Ram: "Cool! sweet treats!"

Rom: "Yay~ Thanks for the training Mr. Weiz"

Weiz: "Don't mention it, still you've got a long way to go, so keep at it ok...?"

Rom & Ram: "Okay!"

The twins hurried and raced over to Vert's room... in the meantime, Blanc approached Weiz.

Blanc: "Now, you're done with the twins, its my turn now..."

Weiz: "Seriously though, what can I even teach you...?"

Blanc: "How about you show me how you use your beast Amon?"

Weiz: "Look, I have no control over him ok, He may be sealed within me, but he only shows up when I'm mad, or in pain."

Blanc: "I see, well then...That can be arranged..."

*Woosh* Blanc summons her hammer, confirms that the twins are far and literally hits Weiz on the head with her hammer.

Weiz"AHHHHHH!!!!"

Blanc: "Stop whining, you're a big boy aren't you?"

Weiz: "kh...k-k-k-k...khh....ughhh!"

Blanc: "That's more like it..."

With his hair going red and his eyes glowing bright Weiz summoned his axe and swings at Blanc...

Weiz: "Haah!"

The ground had red crystals popping out of it when Weiz's axe made contact with it.

Blanc: "Bring it! Beasty!"

Weiz: "Graaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

And so Blanc clashes with Weiz as he goes berserk... Blanc goes neck in neck with Weiz, her hammer beating on Weiz with power, Weiz on the other hand swings mercilessly at Blanc, his axe causing major damage to Blanc...