I wanna know you

Magsimula sa umpisa

Emma eyes went to the sky finding the frog "yes.. I see it. That's one thing I love about this town is you can see all the stars." Regina rolled her eyes at the blonde's antics but couldn't hide her smile. "Do you remember when I shows you all the star signs? You wanted to go to neverland and never grow up" she whispered and leaned her head back and looked up at the stars again.

"I remember wanting us both to go, so we could be together forever" a small blush cast over her pale face and she bit her lip. Regina's face was graced with a blush as well. "Never growing up would have been perfect.. and a lot easier" she hums lightly.

"Just because we grew up doesn't mean we don't still have forever Gina.. no matter what you or anyone else says or does.. I won't stop loving you. And I will treat you as my queen until the day I die" she said honestly, she wished she could be with her, holding her hand and looking into those gorgeous eyes and holding her hand.

Regina's eyes slipped closed as the words washed over her and a warm feeling settled in the pit of her stomach and butterflies erupted. Leaning her head back against the seat she bit her lip and forgetting where she was for just a moment. "Let's talk about something else"

Emma wanted her to respond but she wouldn't push. Not right now anyway "tell me a secret" she said as she did so many times when they were young. The brunette thinks for a moment. "I wear reading glasses at home"
Emma's face lit up at the mental image "you in glasses would be adorable. I wear contacts every day... but I have glasses" Regina shakes her head "it's not" she disagrees "you should wear them to school sometime, I want to see" she smiled and Emma narrowed her eyes.

"I will if you will" she challenged and Regina's soft laughter filled the phone "I won't" she pointed out, she was starting to relax thinking that Mal wasn't going to wake up anytime soon. "Please? I'll stay till everyone leaves to see" she chuckled and she thought for a moment "what's your favorite restaurant?" Emma asked laying back on the bed.

"In town or in general?" She asked pulling the blanket tighter around herself. "Both" Emma shrugged softly. "Well.. my favorite will always be grannies back in storybrooke but there's a really good Italian restaurant that I enjoy here called 'Italia trattoria'" Emma smiled "granny's? Maybe one day we could go visit storybrooke.. what's your favorite dish from the restaurant here?"

She wanted to get to know Regina, she had missed of many years she needed to make up for it. "God em.. I don't know, it's been so long since I've been there" in truth Mal didn't like Italian food so Regina never went. "Hmm.. okay.. what's your favorite color?" She asked looking out the window and watching people walk by in the hall.

"Purple, black, and red.. what about you?" She asked chewing her lip as she glanced at the window again checking for her girlfriend. Regina found this conversation interesting, Emma wanted to know things even Mal didn't know and they'd been together for years.

"Purple, black, and silver" Emma answered with a cheesy smile, "what's your favorite movie?" Regina's eyes narrowed "you sure ask a lot of questions Miss Swan" she teased. "I like Alice in wonderland and you?" Emma shrugged again though Regina couldn't see her "just trying to learn about you.. and Snow White and the huntsman" she always did have thing for evil queens. "Of course dear" why did that not surprise the brunette.

"Where do you want to be right now?" Emma asked quietly after a moment. Regina didn't even think before she spoke next "at grannies with you.. without your injuries and without all this time that's passed." She whispered.

Emma began thinking for a moment "can't we just run away? Tell her you're going to see family, I doubt she knows if you have family there or not.." Regina shook her head "it's not that easy Emma" she sighed softly "we both have jobs here we have responsibilities" she sighed and Emma frowned.

"Which we can both easily get away from. You have breaks and I could get time off.. it wouldn't be hard. We could go to all of our old places. Our field.. the tree house.." she paused for a moment thinking of their life there "neither of us said a proper goodbye to our home"

Regina pandered for a moment and let a small hopeful smile grace her features "if the opportunity were to arise we could go" she whispered. A shudder ran through her body and Emma head Regina's teeth chatter "are you cold honey?" Honestly the brunette hadn't even notice she was shivering "yes a bit" she said pulling the blanket over head head.

"I'm not worth getting sick over honey.. go take a warm bath, drink a glass of wine, and relax.. I'll text you if you want?" Emma offered, her voice laced with care and love and Regina couldn't help the bright smile that took over her face "let me be the judge of that" she said feeling as though it was very much worth it.

Emma smirked "weeeeell, if you get sick talking to me in the cold, I'm coming over to your apartment to take care of you, whether blondie over there like it or not.. I'll dote on me queen hand and foot" she said cutely. Regina let out a giggle for the first time in god knows how long. "You're adorable" she said in a light voice.

Emma's face lit up "oh my god that was the cutest sound I've ever heard" she gushed her idiotic smile showing in her voice and Regina rolled her eyes but kept the smile on her face. "You're also a dork" she points out and Emma shrugged softly.

"But you love me for it, cause I'm your dork" she pointed out boldly.
Regina hummed for a second as if in thought and she let a loving smile grace her gestures "I suppose you're right"
"Stop being cute" Regina groaned softly and Emma smiled "make Me Emma challenged in a flirty tone and Regina smirked. "Careful miss swan.. I just might" she purred but a voice from inside made her jump, it was Mal. "Emma I have to go now." She tells the blonde sadly and although Emma wants to protest she doesn't "I'll see you tomorrow. Call me if you need me, I love you my queen.. I hope you sleep well" Regina's heart skipped a beat in her chest. She couldn't say it. Not right now "good night my little swan" she whispered before ending the call and deleting it off the record and she slipped back inside.

Emma sighed quietly and laid her phone down and she shut her eyes, hitting the morphine button which instantly made her tired.

"What were you doing Regina?" Mal asked with crossed arms "I'm sorry baby.. I was having a hard time sleeping I just needed some air" that was a Regina thing with Regina when she couldn't sleep and in Mals half asleep state she nodded "come back to bed" Regina's nodded and took her girlfriend's hand and they went to bed. Regina finally falling asleep with only thoughts of Emma in her head and heart.