Chapter 1

' Okay Sky what did I tell you? ', my older sister asked me as we stood before the portal.

' Don't draw attention to yourself, Don't Get sexually involved with anyone, Don't kill anyone, Don't get involved with the Fairchild girl', I sighed and swinged my long Light brown hair over my shoulder.

' A lot of don't by the way', I complained.

' Sky this is serious okay? I need to prove myself and you know that so activate your glamour and we can leave ', She said and straighted her jacket.

I took out my stele activating my glamour and turned into a convicted circle member while my older sister glamoured herself into Valentine.

' Show time ', she said with a wink.

We walked through the portal and entered the New York institute. We walked straight ahead and I saw a boy with a bow and arrow lecturing someone. Probably his little brother by the looks of it. He looked up towards us and quickle shot an arrow towards us. My sister caught it with her hand and deglamoured herself. I followed her lead.

' That reaction time was abysmal ', My sister said with a sigh.

We walked towards the now formed crowd with the black haired archer who shot the arrow.

 ' My name is Lydia Branwell and this is my sister Skyler. We are the envoy's of the clave', she said stern.

I noticed the archer looking at me and I decided to walk to the monitors.

My sister went with the archer and they ran into Maryse Lightwood. As usual my sister was showing of and trying to impress people and I really didn't want anything to do with that.

' Skyler come and introduce yourself ', She called.

I sighted and walked towards the four of them.

' Skyler you remember Maryse Lightwood', Lydia said and nodded towards her.

 ' I do. It is a pleasure to see you again Miss Lightwood ', I said and gave her a small smile.

 ' Skyler ', she said and turned back to Lydia.

' No one has informed us about a take over ', Maryse said with a cold tone.

' The Clave doesn't need to do that. And as I just told you it is temporary. Nothing has been decided, yet. But I do need full clearance I order to assess how this intitute is running', she said while changing the leadership code in the monitor.

I was now standing next to a darkhaired girl and by the looks of it she was the daughter of Maryse. My guess is that the two boys are also Lightwoods but you never now.

' Where is Clary Fairchild ?', My sister asked turning to the archer.

 ' She is training in the field with Jace Wayland', the archer said.

' Valentine's daughter is out there in the open ?', Lydia said stern.

' Isn't she also your cousin ?', the girl next to me asked.

' She is ', i said getting my first glare from Lydia. Way to go Skyler.

' Distant', Lydia said and walked of with Maryse right behind her.

' So... ', I said trying to light up the mood. I turned tot he girl next to me and stuck out my hand.

 ' My name is Skylar Branwell ', I said and smiled at her.

' Isabelle Lightwood but you can call me Izzy and those two troublemakers are my younger brother Max and My older more grumpy one Alec ', She said pointing at the boys.