Dinner With The Roscoe Family - Part Two

Previously
"It's not Adam's baby and I'm not keeping it," Maddi admitted. She looked away. "It's Dodger's baby."

"What?"

Maddi, Sandy and Joe all turned to see the person in the doorway...
Now.

Freddie was standing there. Maddi couldn't believe it. She was speechless. "F-Freddie?"

"It's me."

Maddi ran over and hugged her brother. She broke down crying. Freddie held her close. "Why did you fake your death?" Maddi said.

"It was for the best."

***
Sandy had decided to discuss Freddie after dinner. Maddi had told Freddie about what Dodger had done and how she was talking to someone new called Adam. "He's joining us for dinner tonight. We gotta hope that mum doesn't burn it," Maddi said.

Freddie laughed. His nieces came in with Freddie's sons. "Daddy!"

Freddie held his sons. He smiled at Millie and Ella. Ella got scared. She toddled over to her mum.  "No ike it," she mumbled.

***
The doorbell rang and so Maddi answered it. Adam was standing there. Maddi grinned and kissed him. "Was beginning to think you wouldn't turn up," Maddi said.

Adam smirked. He looked at Maddi. "Couldn't let a beautiful girl down could I?"

"I guess not," Maddi joked. She kissed him passionately. "Come in. Millie is telling everyone about her new daddy."

"She's a cutie."

Millie saw Adam and squealed. "Nanny! He here!" She yelled.

Sandy came out the kitchen and smiled. "It's nice to meet you properly Adam," Sandy said. She picked Ella up.

Ella was shy. She wanted her mummy. "Come on darling."

***
Sandy made dinner. Maddi sat in the living room with Adam, Millie and Ella. Joe walked in. "You must be Adam."

"That's me."

Joe nodded. "Let's be clear. I don't like you much. She's my baby sister. You hurt her like the other scumbags have and I'll kill you."

"Joe!"

Joe glared at Maddi. "Maddi, I'm sick of you being heartbroken by guys. They just use you for sex."

Maddi was hurt. She looked at Joe. "At least
I'm not with my brothers sloppy seconds."

***
Dinner was a tense affair. Maddi didn't talk to Joe but she spoke to everyone else. Things were also tense between Lindsey, Joe and Freddie. 

Millie was holding Adam's hand through dinner. She liked him a lot. Ella was still apprehensive about him but she knew she was safe because she had her mummy with her.

Joe looked at everyone. "Lindsey and I, we're having a baby. It's a girl."

Maddi scoffed. "Gee, sure you're the father Joe? Might have been shagging Freddie behind your back!"

"Shut it Maddi," Sandy warned. She didn't want no drama.

Lindsey stood. "I admit. I don't know if the baby is Freddie or Joe's. But I do know that my boys are happy to have a little sister."

Maddi rolled her eyes. She looked at Adam. "See, my family is that messed up, this one plays hide and seek with two brothers."

***
After a very tense meal, Adam helped Maddi put Millie and Ella to bed. She took him to her bedroom and closed the door.

Maddi and Adam began making out hard. She pulled him over to the bed. "Mads, you sure?" Adam asked.

"Yes."

Adam nodded and they continued.

***
Sandy heard Maddi giggling. She realised her daughter was having sex. She knew she needed to keep Joe from going upstairs.

"Mum, I'm having a shower," Joe said.

"No! Freddie's in the bathroom. He's needing a good clean," Sandy lied.

***
Maddi cuddled into Adam when they finished having sex. "That was amazing," Maddi mumbled.

"Yeah. You're amazing," Adam said.

They kissed passionately and both fell asleep. Maddi knew Adam was her last chance at love.