Dinner With The Roscoe Family -Part One

Adam was anxious about having dinner with the Roscoe family. He knew they were extremely protective of Maddi. But he knew he wanted to get to know Maddi's two girls.

That morning, Adam went down to see Grace, Liam and Jesse. "You're having dinner with Maddi?" Grace asked.

"Yeah. It's with her family too. She wants me to meet Millie and Ella," replied Adam.
****

Maddi went downstairs to sort the food out. "Maddi, are you sure you want to spend time with Adam Donovan? He's Maxine's ex," Sandy said.

Maddi rolled her eyes. "I'm hardly likely to jump into bed with Patrick Blake am I?"

Sandy smiled slightly. "I can't believe Maxine has left with Dodger."

"I hope she getting better sex. Hope she ain't faking it like I did," Maddi sang. She loved the song by little mix.

Millie ran into the kitchen. "Ella bite me!"

"Ella! No."

***
Maddi took Millie and Ella for a walk. They bumped into Adam. "Morning."

Millie pouted. "Go way."

"Millie, don't be rude missy. It's not nice," Maddi said. She smiled at Adam. "Ella has been biting her so she's grumpy."

Adam grinned. "Well, let's put a smile on her face shall we?" He said.

***
Millie was giggling her head off by the time Maddi got her home. Sandy came and smiled. "What's got grumpy smiling?" She asked.

Maddi grinned. "Adam made her smile by getting her an ice cream. She's his best friend now," she explained.

Sandy nodded in agreement. She tickled Ella's chin. "Has she had one?"

"Yeah."

***
Sandy began to make dinner. Maddi walked into to the kitchen. "Look mum, Adam is the first guy I've liked since Dodger ran with Maxine. I know Joe isn't happy about me dating but... Can you warn him and the twins to be on their best behaviour?"

"Sure love. If he makes you happy and helps you forget what happened then I'm happy," Sandy said.

Maddi smiled. "Thank you. It means a lot."

***
Ella was toddling around. She giggled at Joe. "Oe back!" She squealed.

Maddi smiled at Joe. He ignored her though. "W-Why is Joe ignoring me?" She asked her mum.

"I don't know love."

***
Maddi went to speak with Joe. She went into his bedroom. "Why are you being funny with me?" Maddi asked.

Joe glared. "You're shacked up with another guy Maddi! How long until you're pregnant with his kid? Three kids three dads!" Joe yelled.

Maddi glared back at him. "Want the truth? I'm already pregnant!"

Joe felt anger overcome him. He grabbed Maddi by the arm. He dragged her downstairs. "Tell mum! Tell mum what you just told me!"

Sandy looked at her children. Millie and Ella looked scared. "What the hell is going on?"

Joe scoffed. "Maddi here is pregnant."

Sandy was shocked. "Maddi! Why?"

Maddi rolled her eyes. "Let's see, when a man and a woman like each other, certain activities tend to happen!"

Sandy glared. "Is this why you're rushing with Adam? He got you pregnant?" She asked.

"It's not Adam's baby and I'm not keeping it," Maddi admitted. She looked away. "It's Dodger's baby."

"What?"

Maddi, Sandy and Joe all turned to see the person in the doorway...