A Date With Adam.

Maddi had been texting Adam. She was slowly getting over Dodger. She wanted to try and get to know Adam some more.

That morning, Maddi was sitting in bed with Millie and Ella. Both girls were watching Peppa pig on the iPad. "Millie keep an eye on Ella while mummy checks on nanny."

"Okay!"

Maddi went downstairs. "Mum, can you watch the girls for an hour tonight please?" Maddi asked.

Sandy looked at her daughter. "Why?"

"Adam has asked me for a drink. It will be for an hour," Maddi said.

Sandy sighed. "I guess so. You're getting over Dodger quite quickly."

Maddi shrugged. "He left with Maxine. I'm not going to hang around waiting for them to come back," she said. She went back upstairs to see her girls lying upside down. "What my two cheeky girls doing?"

"Peppa," Ella squealed. She held her teddy close. "Hi!"

Maddi grabbed her phone and text Adam -

Meet you in the pub around 6:30? -Mxx
Sure - Ax

Maddi smiled and tickled Ella and Millie. Ella giggled and she tickled Maddi's stomach. "Tickle baby!"

Maddi laughed. "There's no baby there. Silly."

X-X-X
Millie and Ella had fallen asleep so Maddi had her iPad back and she went onto Facebook -

Maddi Millie&Ella Roscoe - Shoutout to my EX! You're really quite the man. You made my heart break and that made me who I am! Drinks tonight with Adam! 💙 Can't wait💜

After posting the status, she logged out and went downstairs. "Girls alright?" Sandy asked.

Maddi nodded. "They fell asleep watching Peppa pig. Ella is holding onto her Peppa teddy," she told her.

Sandy sighed. "Dodger got her that. It's a sign of comfort. She misses her dad so it's natural she would cling onto it."

Maddi scoffed. "Dodger chose to leave! He left with another woman. How am I supposed to tell her that? Oh sorry girls, your daddy ran off with another woman!"

Before Sandy could speak, Ella started crying. Maddi turned to see her standing there. "How did you get down here?"

Jason came in with Emma and Leo. "I brought her down. She was sitting at the top of the stairs," he said.

"Thanks," Maddi said. She picked up her daughter. "Come on cheeky. Let's go for a walk. If Millie wakes can she have a sandwich?"

"Sure."

X-X-X
Maddi and Ella were walking through the village. Ella squealed when she saw Dirk. "Ook!"

Maddi took her over. "Hiya Dirk.

Dirk smiled. He picked up Ella. "Dodge is well outta order leaving with Maxine leaving those two girls behind."

Maddi shrugged. "Look Dirk, I'm moving on.  You know you can see the girls anytime you want. But I don't wanna see Dodger again. I hope you can understand that," she said.

Dirk nodded. "Can I take Ella and Millie out for lunch one day?" He asked.

"Sure. Text me and we can set something up."

X-X-X
Maddi returned to see Millie eating a picnic with Emma and Leo. The twins were a few weeks younger than Ella. "You alright?"

Jake, who was Freddie and Lindsey's eldest son nodded. "They're doing my head in. Millie keeps slapping me."

Maddi smiled. Jake was now five and he was highly like Freddie but Liam was more like Lindsey. "Well Millie is a silly little girl."

"No mummy! I play with Emma!"

X-X-X
Maddi was in her room getting ready for her date with Adam. She couldn't wait to spend some time with him.

Once she was ready, she went downstairs. "You look lovely," Holly said. She hugged Maddi. "Adam is a lucky guy."

Maddi thanked her. "I won't be back too late," she said.

X-X-X
Adam was waiting for Maddi outside the pub. "I didn't think you'd turn up," Adam said.

Maddi smiled. "Well I couldn't let you down. You were highly persuasive with your texts."

Adam laughed. He took Maddi inside. "Drink?" He asked.

"Vodka and Coke please," Maddi said. She sat down at a table and waited for Adam. She thanked him when he brought her drink over. "How's the salon going?"

"Quite good. Jesse and Liam are a bit slow but we'll get there," Adam replied.

Maddi laughed. "Do I get free stuff if I were to date you?" She joked. She noticed how Adam had his hand on her thigh.

"Maybe."

A few hours later.

Adam pressed Maddi up against the wall gently and kissed her passionately. Maddi kissed back just as passionately. Adam pulled away. "I had to."

"I know. I wanted you too."

Adam walked her home. "Nice place," he said.

Maddi laughed. "When there's not a load of grown men arguing over the shower," Maddi replied. She grabbed Adam and pulled him close to her. "You could come for lunch tomorrow? Meet my little ladies."

Adam nodded and kissed her. "Get inside before you freeze. I'll see you tomorrow."

X-X-X
Maddi went inside. Sandy was sitting on the sofa with Ella. "Muma!"

"Hi princess! Why are you awake still?" Maddi asked as she picked up her youngest. 

Sandy sighed. "She started giggling when it was bedtime. She didn't want to go to bed."

Maddi cuddled on the sofa with Ella. "How was it?" Sandy asked.

"I invited Adam for lunch tomorrow. I wanna get the girls introduced to him. If that's okay."

Sandy nodded. "You should head up to bed love. You look tired and you're helping with lunch tomorrow."

Maddi said good night to her mum and Lindsey. Lindsey and Joe were back together. But Maddi found something odd going on.

After getting Ella settled in bed, she text Adam -

Lunch tomorrow. 12:30? -Mx
Brilliant. -Ax
Thanks for tonight. I loved it 😘 -Mx
Me too. I'll see you tomorrow beautiful -Ax

Maddi fell asleep that night with a smile on her face.

X-X-X
A/N - Emma and Leo are Holly and Jason's twins.
Liam and Jake are Freddie and Lindsey's sons

What should happen at the lunch? Tell me what you think.

Maddi Roscoe - Life In The Village {Sequel To Maddi Roscoe}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें