Chapter 6

Chapter 6>> Little 'connection'

Song of the chapter>> Show you by Shawn Mendes.

Charlie had left earlier in the week as school was due to start the following Monday. Fred could not be happier, Ryan was spending the most of her time with the pair. They had come up with more pranks and ways to annoy Filch. This was going to be their last year at Hogwarts and they wanted o make it a year to remember. Not just for them to never forget but for it to go down in history at the school. They did not know what would happen after Hogwarts, well obviously the twins are going to open up a joke shop but they didn't know what was to happen between the three and Lee.

The three aparated into Harry, and Ron's room to find Hermione in there too. The group decided to use extendable ears to spy on the meeting taking place in the dining room. Ginny joined them too. Nothing interesting was happening and Orion grew bored. Not having Charlie here to talk all about dragons had a massive toll on her. She found that she grew bored easily and didn't want to pester Fred and George much as they were busy discussing a shop they wish to buy in Diagon Alley with the money Harry gave them from winning the tri-wizard tournament. She didn't want to interfere so left them be quite often but somehow the twins ended up in her room anyway.

She sighed and tugged on Freds arm. He looked over at her turning his head slightly raising one of his eyebrows. 'I am bored, bye,' she mouthed and snuck away from the group. She entered her room and turned to find her book when the door opened and shut again. Orion turned around holding her book to find Fred leaning against the door, "Hi?" She said but it came out more as a question.

Fred walked towards her and looked down at her. "I can't keep quiet any longer. I need to tell you something."

"Okay? Go ahead." The girl replied looking up at the ginger boy.

"I-uh-I...don't exactly know how to say this." He scratched the back of his neck, biting his lips slightly. "I never thought this would be so difficult."

"Take your time, the world ain't ending........yet." Orion chuckled slightly.

"Could I, uh...show you?" The girl nodded her head and the book was pulled from her hand and tossed onto a random bed. "Close your eyes." He whispered and she obeyed.

The boy edged closer, if that was even possible and rested one hand on her waist. The sudden feeling of his hand touching her skin made Orion shiver and twitch as she was very ticklish. She could feel his breath on her face as his other hand rested on her cheek. Her breathing hitched as she felt his face edge closer.

Orion was confused as Ron is in Potions.

Then it happened, the boys lips pressed against hers her head tingled and she was pretty sure her hair was morphing into the colour pink. He pulled his lips from hers and whispered, 'You can open your eyes now.' She let her eyelids rise up and stared at the boy whose face was inches from hers.

It felt wrong, Fred was a brother to her. But it felt right, more right than wrong. She didn't feel this way towards her siblings or any other Weasley spawn. Her and Fred were always just that tiny bit closer than she was to George, and there was always something different in the way she looked at Fred.

Freds face turned almost the same colour as his hair as they stood staring at each other. He was glad he did it, but is dreading her reply now. "I-uh-I like you munchkin." He spoke, barely above a whisper.

"Fred I-I like you too." She replied her eyes trailing from his in search of looking at anything but him.

"You do?" She nodded her head and was brought into a hug. He definitely inherited that gene from his mother.

At that very moment George burst through the door and stopped at the sight of his brother holding his best friend. "you ditched m-what is going on in here?"

"I was just-"

"He was showing how alike he is to your mum." Orion stated quickly and broke away from Fred, hopefully her hair was back to its usual bright red. Tonks and her father had been helping her control her metamorphmagus abilities and it seemed as if she was a natural.

"Oh well I am like mum too!" George exclaimed bringing the two into a large bear hug.

The three broke apart and sat in the girls' room discussing more pranks and their N.E.W.T.S. Let's just say the exams were the one thing that Orion and the twins were dreading. She hated tests, anyone but Hermione did.

Orion and Fred were acting as if their little 'connection' did not happen. Yet George noticed that every time the pair looked at each other they would tint pink. He didn't know what had happened but he guessed the little bet him, Ginny and Ron made a few weeks ago would come true. He hoped anyway he didn't want to pay his younger brother 2 galleons. He wanted Ron to pay both him and Ginny if Fryan was to happen during this school year. Ron said they wouldn't but Ginny and George could sense better.

A/n- sorry it is short, I need to write some other books and then do my homework. But I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in the next chapter.