Prom day

(Skip the next day)

-next day afternoon-

"Eomma. Im going to go to my friends house" i said.

"Okay go ahead" she winks at me.

I ran out and saw Ji soo inside a black car. I bought my heels and my prom dress. I enter the car and we drove off.

"Where are we heading to?" I asked Ji soo.

"Eun ji's house because we're going to get our make-up done there" she squeal.

"Im nervous" i held Ji soo's hands tightly.

"Why?" She asked.

"i dont know whether im worried for not having a prom date or worried that i will be uncomfortable wearing my dress" i nervously said.

"Everything is going to be fine" she tapped my hand and smile.

Then we arrived at Eun ji's house and Ji soo took a luggage from the back of the car. Eun ji ran out and bring us in her house.

"Jin young! Welcome to my house." She opens her arms wide.

"Woah! Its very big and pretty" i said.

"Lets go" she pulled both of our hands and guide us to her room. Her room was really big and colourful.

"Lets get started" ji soo happily winks at us.

They started to apply make-up on their faces while i look around Eun ji's room.

"Jin young come here" eun ji called.

"Sit" she says.

I sat next to her and she starts to apply foundation.

"Found your date yet" she asked.

"Nope" i answer.

"Its fine. I'll make you pretty tonight and make sure Jungkook falls for you" she finishes up applying for me the foundation.

"How did you know i like him" i was shocked.

"Pabo. Its very obvious you like him and he likes you back" she starts to apply powder.

She finishes up my make-up and she asked me to look at myself in the mirror.

"Woah! Eun ji your make-up skills are daebak" i said. I look like someone else.

"I wanted to become a make-up artist one day" she said.

"You can do it. We'll support you" ji soo smile.

Then we put on our dresses. I look at the time and its exactly 8pm. We walked down the stairs feeling like a princess and saw a limousine waiting outside.

"Are we riding that?" I asked.

"I dont know where that car came from" eun ji said.