Sweet revenge

When i was walking home, i spotted Jungkook! But hes with another girl. I squint my eyes and it was Yeri-_-.
I swear this girl is soooo annoying.

I decided to play a prank on them. I fastened my phase and i hit Jungkook's shoulder but i ignore him. I heard him shouting "YAH! DONT YOU HAVE EYES?!?!"

I laughed on my own and walk off. You deserve it for hurting my heart. Aigoo poor heart. I looked down and walk home.

-at home-
I open the door and saw Mrs.Jeon on the couch watching TV. "Annyeonghaseyo eomma" i greeted her. "Jin young? Your back." She turn her head.

I smile at her and went up to my room. My body felt very sticky, so i went in straight to the bathroom and did my usual routine. I didnt wore my pajamas this time because i ran out of pjs, so i decided to just wear a long sleeve shirt and baggy pants.

I sit down on my bed and realise theres a box that hasn't been opened yet. I got curious so i took it out. I was about to open the box when i hear someone knocked on my door.

I open the door and it was Jungkook. I was shocked and act like nothing happened. "What do you want?" I asked him while trying to hold my laughter.

"It was you wasn't it?" He knew it was me.

"What thing? I did nothing" i actted like i was innocent.

Suddenly Jungkook took a step forward and i step back, still looking at his eyes.

"It was you who hitted my shoulders" he glare at me and he closed the door. OMG what is he going to do!!!

"Y-yah!! W-why do you need to close the door!" I pointed at the door while taking a step back.

"JIN YOUNG!" He got mad and he tickled me

"Hahahaha!! JUNG-KOOK! STOP HAHAHAHA" i said while laughing so hard

I tickled him back for a revenge! Mwahahaha!! Ok i need to stop. Then i realise that i was on top of him-_- . I stop tickling him and sit down on the floor. Jungkook got up and sit beside me and he asked "hows your school life? Its been long since i've not disturbed you" (ya because you were busy with Yeri)

"Haha funny Jungkook!" I replied him sarcasticly

"It was fine. I got new good friends, annoying deskmate and good food " i smile

"Tsk! Do you have to say that! I am not an annoying person. In fact a lot of girls want to sit in your place!" He said

"Araseo! I will give up my seat then" i crossed my arms

"Hajima. Hajima. Please! If other girls seat beside me i will get annoyed by them because they are too clingy." He pouted

"I want to sit beside you" he clinged onto my arm like a baby

"Araseo Jungkook-ah. Let go of me and go to bed there's school tomorrow" i pushed him

He let go of my hand and say "goodnight! HOT- TEMPERED-GIRL!" Then he ran off to his room

I swear he can be annoying sometimes and i dont even know how i fall for him. Then i went to sleep.

~next morning~