I have no choice

Today is my last day of schooling in my current city. My mom wants me to go back to My hometown. Korea.

I was born in Korea but at the age of 7, we moved out because of my parents business.

Now it is also about business but my parents won't be going to Korea with me. They are going to New York for 2 years. They sent me back because they are worried that no one is going to take care of me since i have no relatives here.

Tomorrow will be the day. My mom have told me that i will be living in her friend's house. I wish i could stay longer here. I dont want to leave my friends, bed and parents.

But what choices do i have right? I told my bestfriend named Jessica that i will be moving back to Korea and she was sad to hear that because i was her only friend.

"You'll never forget me no matter how right?" She said. "Why would i forget my bestfriend. We could Skype!" I replied. She smile.

*school bell rings* "Jin young let's spend time together going to the shopping mall" jessica said. "LET'S GO!!" I replied.

We spent hours and hours in the shopping mall and time flies so fast that it was already 9pm. Jessica was so sad and she said " it would be better if tomorrow doesn't come". She cried and hugged me for our last time being together. I couldn't help but to cry too. She gave me a card and a winter jacket as a farewell present.

We went home walking together and joke around. Then our ways went seprated. We hug again for the last time and she said " if you need someone to talked too, you can talked to me. I will always be there. Dont forget to Facetime with me!"

" i will Jessica" i smile. Then we walk away. It was saddening but i can't do anything it was my parents who will send me.

I go home and went straight to my bedroom. I started to pack all my stuff in the luggage. Luckily i have not much stuff.

*someone knocks my door*
I looked and it was my mom.

"Jin young i am sorry for this. Its for your own safety. I dont want to end up losing my one and only daughter"

"Gwenchana eomma. I understand"

"Sleep early honey. Tomorrow you need to wake up early." She smile

She left the room and i went to bed. I was actually kind of excited to see my hometown and my eyes are swollen because of crying a lot just now.

*checks time* *11:11 pm*

"I wish things will be fine when i go back."

Then i went back to sleep.

~Next Morning~

*alarm clock rings*
Its the day im going back. I get out of my bed and get ready. I put on a long sleeves shirt and long jeans.

After done getting ready, i took my luggage and bring it down.

"Jin young are you ready to go?" Mom said.

"Yeah.."*sighs*

My parents are in the car. I looked at my house for the last time and went in the car.

My dad droves off and i stare at the windows looking at the neighbourhood. My eyes were watery looking back at the memories i had here.

After minutes and minutes of driving, finally we reached at the airport. Its time for me to go. I say goodbye to my parents and hugged them before i go check-in.

While waiting, i took out my headphone and plugged it into my phone. I played If you by Big Bang

Since i saw a lot of people started to move in and line-up to board the plane. I followed them and check if i was on the right line. I was right!

I board the plane and find my seat.
*reads the seat number*

"Oh its here"

I placed my bag into the cabin and sit down. Then a young man around my age i guess? Sits beside me. I have to admit hes hot but a bit arrogant?

I dont know maybe i got the wrong impression of him.

After hours of flight suddenly the plane went up & down making all the passengers dizzy.

I think i got the worst seat EVER!! The man beside me puke on me! ((I was on the 3 seater seat. I was in the middle. The hot guy is on the window seat and the man who was in middle age of 30? Sits outside))

"Omo!! Yah!!" I shouted.
The man kept apologizing and i smell like rotten food. Now i realise that i am very unlucky.

I get up from my seat and i gave a death glare at the man and the hot guy because he was laughing. Rude!

Luckily the flight attendant gave me an extra pjs from the business class.

I stomped my feet towards the toilet. It was my favourite shirt!!
I quickly change and came out. One of the flight attendant told me that i will be changing seat then she lead me the way.

After hours and hours in the plane. Finally we arrive! I took out my bag and exit the plane. It was actually quite embarrassing going out from the airport wearing Pajamas.

I quickly went checked-out and stop a taxi.

"Miss where are you going to?" The taxi driver asked

I gave him the paper that has the address and we drove off. I looked out of the window and look at the beautiful city. It was really different and beautiful.

Then the taxi stopped in front of a house.

To be continued...