Jealousy

We've arrived at the shopping mall and we went to The camp shop.

"What should we get?" Jungkook ask me while looking at all the stuff displayed

I was busy playing with a cool toy and i didnt notice that he was talking to me. He walked towards me and put the toy down from my hands.

"Yah! Focus!" He raise his voice

"Hehehe mian" i smile

We walk further into the shop and Jungkook found the Winter Jacket section. He took out a white coloured jacket and tried it on.

"How's this?" He asked me

I was distracted again but this time it is not a toy. Its a guy. "He is so good-looking and tall. I wish he was mine." I whisper and smiling to myself

Jungkook looked at me and realise that i was peeking at the guy over there. He came close to my cheek and say "What are you looking at?"

I turn to him and accidentally kissed his cheeks. I got shocked and trip over something but Jungkook was fast. He catched me. We stayed in that position for 1 minute and he pull me up. My cheeks turn red.

"S-sorry for *clears my throat* y-your cheeks" i said softly

Jungkook smirk and say "you enjoyed it right?"

"N-no! Pshh... why would i?" I kept denying but inside im dying of happiness!!

Then Jungkook took out another pair of white winter jacket and say "try it on"

"M-me?"

He passed me the jacket and try it. Suddenly a shop assistant came and say "this is the hot couple jacket nowadays"

"We are n-" someone cuts me off

"Okay! I'll take it" Jungkook passed his jacket and mine to the lady

"Ne" the lady took it and walk away

"Yah! I thought your buying you stuff" i asked

"I am" he answer

"Then whats that?" I ask him again

"Since you are from another country i thought you have no winter jacket" he replied

"Kumawo" i smile and slightly bow

He smile and ruffled my hair -_- . Jungkook went to pay for our jacket and we walk home.

-at home-

We walked in and saw a lot of food on the table. Ah i forgot that there will be guest coming. "Jin young-ah come wear this for later" mrs.Jeon passes me a red velvet dress.

"What time will the guest come" i asked

"Umm... in about 30 more minutes. Now faster go and get ready" she gently pushes me to the stairs

I went in my room with the dress and get ready. I put on a bit of make-up, by a bit i mean basic make-up. Then i went down. "Jin young you look pretty" Mrs. Jeon compliment me

Jungkook was staring at me quite long and when i look at him, he looks away.

*ding dong, ding dong* the house bell rang. Imo ran and open the gate for our guest. I was standing beside Jungkook, peeking to see who was it and he shrugged his shoulder telling me to stop. The guest greeted us and went in.

We were all sitted and enjoying our food then i kick Jungkook's leg. He turn at me and i whisper to him "who are they"

"Some business people. Wae?" He replied

"Their son is good looking" i was smiling to myself

"Yah!" he whispered to me

"What? You already have a girlfriend. I need a boyfriend too" i whisper to him while smiling to the guest's son

"Girlfriend?" He looked at me

"Yeri" i answer him

Suddenly Jungkook pull me to the kitchen.

"Did Yeri said that?" I ask her while look at her straight in the eyes.

"Yes and the whole school knows about this. Congrats" i look down and my voice got softer

"Aish!!" He got mad and went back to the dining table looking unhappy.

Whats wrong with him. I went back to the same place and sit beside him.

"Now look who is the HOT-TEMPERED-BOY" i whispered to him and he glare at me. I laugh and munch on my food.

After eating dinner, Jungkook's parents were discussing about some business things while i talk to the guest's son.

"Annyeong, im Kim Taehyung" he offers his hand to me

"Annyeong! Im Baek Jin young" i was about to reach out my hand to his when Jungkook's came in and shake his hands saying "im Jungkook"

I smile awkwardly and say "im sorry about this guy. He has an attitude problem"

"Ah i see" he replied and suddenly he gave me his card which contain his number!! Bingo!

Jungkook snatch it before i do and say "She's my girlfriend!"

I was shocked at his words and i look at him. The guy walk away with a scared face and say "im sorry"

"Yah! What was that? I was about to get his number!" I raised my voice

"You cant!" He walked away

I just missed my chance to get his number. T_T
This Jungkook! He already has a girlfriend and why i cant have one?!

Then the guest needs to leave :(
I spotted Taehyung give a 'call me' sign but then Jungkook block the way. I smack his back but he wont budge.

Jungkook parents got into the house and left us outside. He turn around and say "dont do that again! If you dare to flirt with a guy! You'll get punished!"

" i'll flirt with a girl then" i joke with him and walk away leaving him dumbfounded. Why is he being so protactive? I am not even his girlfriend.

I go up to my room,  change my clothes, remove my make-up and went to bed.

To be continued...