What's this strange feeling?

I woke up and find myself on my bed. I look around for Jungkook to see whether if he is here but hes not. So i get out of bed and went straight to the bathroom.

When i came out of the bathroom, i looked outside of the window and clouds started to form signing that it will rain. I rushed to my closet, took out my pajamas and quickly wore them.

I climbed up my bed and tugged myself in my blanket. Usually when theres loud storm, my mom would sleep right next to me because i have a fear of loud storm.

*whispers to myself* "Kencana Jin young. Everything is going to be FINE!!! ARGHH!!!! EOMMA!!!"

The storm were so loud that i jumped out of bed and run out of my room with my pillow.

I was hesitating to ask Jungkook because i have troubled him just now. So i dont want to disturb him but there is no one else. Jungkook parents is on a business trip for 1 week. The housemaid will go home in about 9 o'clock.

While thinking who to asked, suddenly the storm strikes very loud.

"ARGH!!! EOMMMA!!!!" I shouted and was trembling in fear.

Then I felt someone touched my shoulders and asked me "Jin young are you okay?"

I opened my eyes and it was Jungkook. I hugged him tightly and cried.

"whats wrong?" Jungkook looked so worried

I kept quiet and continue crying. My mouth cant open and it felt like someone glued my lips together.

This time the storm strikes very loud and i got shocked till i cried very loudly. Jungkook patted my back and keep saying "its okay"

He brought me to his room and he warned me "Only One Night!!"

I didnt say a single word but i nodded to him.

I slept on his bed and he sleeps on the floor. I didnt knew Jungkook has this gentlemen side. I felt safe and protected. Its like hes my superhero.

I realised that my heart keeps beating fast and i felt this tingling feeling. I ignored it and went to sleep.

~Jungkook's p.o.v~

I was about to sleep when i heard someone shout. So i came out of my room to see who was it. Then i saw Jin young sitting infront of her room crying and trembling in fear.

I ran to her and asked "Jin young are you okay?" Without saying anything, she hugged me tightly and started to cry.

"Whats wrong" i asked. She still doesn't say a word. Then suddenly the storm was very loud that it made Jin young crying out loud. I patted her back and keep saying "its okay". I guess this is the reason why she shouts. She has a fear of very loud storm.

I decided to bring her in my room and warned her "Only One Night!"

I slept on the cold floor and she slept on my bed. I didn't knew Jin young has a fear of storm. Shes so cute when shes scared.

After the long thingking about what happened just now. I went to sleep.

~Jin young p.o.v~

*alarm clock rings* *looks at the time and it 9:30 am*

"ARGH!! JUNGKOOK WE'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL"

I get out of bed and ran out of his room. I quickly opened my room door and dash to the bathroom.

I came out rushing and wore my school uniform. I grabbed my bag and ran to Jungkook's room to see whether he is awake.

Hes still laying on his bed, sleeping.

"Jungkook ireona!!(wake up))
Pali pali!! We are going to be late!!" I shaked him up

"YAH!! TODAY IS SATURDAY!!" he shout at me while closing his eyes

"WHAT!?! Why didn't you tell me earlier? I have already worn the school uniform." I poutted

I turned around while looking down and suddenly i felt someone pulled my wrist. I fell and ended up laying beside Jungkook. He hugged me tightly and say

"5 more minutes"

My cheeks started to turned plushed pink. I could feel his warm body and muscle arms around me. Am i dreami- NO NO NO JIN YOUNG WAKE UP!! THERE IS NO WAY IM GOING TO FALL FOR HIM!!

I pushed him away and ran out of his room again. My heart was beating fast but i ignored it again and entered my room.

I changed my clothes and went down for breakfast. I actted like nothing happened just now.

"Morning Imo!" I said happily

"Morning Miss Jin young" she smile

She served me eggs, beans and bacon.
I swear her food is delicious and it reminds me of my mom. My smile turned into a sad expression.

"Jin young? Whats wrong? Does the food taste bad?" She saw my expression and thought that the food taste bad

"No its delicious. The food taste exactly like my mom's" i smile half-heartedly

"Aigoo.... you must have missed you mom. Kencana im here." She hugged me

Im so lucky that i have been living in this house. All the people in this house is so kind except for Jungkook. I admit he can be kind but most of the time he annoys me. I quickly finish up my food and went up.

When i reached infront of my room's door, i saw Jungkook coming out from his room. My eyes widened as i remember the incident this morning and rushed into my room.

I close the door quickly and dragged my body down with my back facing the door. I placed my hand on my chest and feel my heart beat. It was beating fast.

Ever since the morning incident happened, i cant stop thingking about it and it made my heart race.

Then i heard someone knocked my door. I got shocked and open the door. It was.....

To be continue...
((Who do you guys think it was))