D-Day!!

*alarm clock rings*
I woke up with messy hair and swollen eyes. I get out of bed and have a quick shower.

Wore my clothes and walk out of the house. I was looking down fixing my shoes when suddenly someone shouts "JIN YOUNG-YAH!"

I look up and it was Eun ji and Ji soo waiting for me infront of my house. They were waving and jumping excitedly. I walk to them and say "good morning!"

"Morning!" They replied at the same time. We link our arms together and walk to school. When we arrive, all of the students were gathering and a lot of the buses were there.

"Kya!! Im so excited!" Ji soo said while jumping and punching our arms. "Ah! Hajima!" Eun ji yelled. I laughed at them. "Yah! Why are you laughing. You too! Ji soo! Dont laugh!" Eun ji scold us jokingly. "Yes ma'am" we said together. Then the announcement start.

"Okay! Students! Listen! Welcome to graduation camp!! Are you guys excited?! But first i want you all to have a buddy. I dont care which gender! As long as you have a buddy then im fine. After you find your partner gather infront of the bus. What are you waiting for? FIND YOUR BUDDY! PALI" Mr.Park shouts.

"Mian Jin young! We are a partner already" ji soo and eun ji link their arms. "Kencana i'll find a buddy myself" i said. They run off somewhere and im stuck here with no buddy. Then someone patted my shoulder.

I turn and its Jimin. He smile brightly to me and asked "do you have a buddy?" "No i dont have one and im finding one" i said.

"Then can i be your buddy?" He asked. "Jinjja! I thought i will have no one! YES I FOUND ONE!" I said while punching the air. I realise that i look stupid doing that and shouting like a crazy women. "Ehehehe.... S-sorry guys!" I smile awkwardly and hide my face behind Jimin.

He laughs and pull me to face him. "Your cute. Lets go line up now!" He said. He pull my hand to gather infront of the bus.

"OKAY! LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE HAS A BUDDY! LETS BOARD THE BUS. WITH YOUR BUDDY!" Mr. Park shouts.

We board the bus and i get to sit with my friends but my feelings were uneasy. I look behind and saw Jungkook was partnered up with Yeri. 'Ahaha.. i must be crazy right. Why would i be jealous? Kencana Jin young! You'll have fun' i thought to myself.

"Jin young are you okay?" Jimin snap his fingers infront of my face. "O-oh im fine" i smile. "How long will we arrive?" I asked. "Quite long. You can sleep! I will wake you up when we have arrive." He said. "Thank you" i smile and close my eyes.

For hours and hours i have been sleeping then i heard Jimin's voice. "Jin young wake up! We have arrive" he said. I woke up and saw Jimin smiling. We disembark at the empty grass field. "Woah! Its pretty chilly here. Perfect! Its not to cold or warm" i said to myself. "I agree!" Suddenly a familiar voice interupts.

"Its pretty CHILLY RIGHT BAEK-JIN-YOUNG!" He raised his voice. "Oh annyeong Jungkook ha..ha.." I laugh nervously. "Why didnt you wake me up?!" He said. "Yah! Its your fault! You never told me earlier to wake you up!" I said. He was speechless and asked "Anyway! Who is your buddy?"

"Him" i pointed at Jimin. "Park Jimin!" His eyes were widened. "Annyeong Jungkook!" He said. "Hyung! Why were you with her?" Jungkook ask. "Why? He cant be with me?" I butt in their conversation. "Yes! Why i cant partner up with Jin young?" Jimin said.

"Hyung lets talk" he pulled Jimin. "You can talk here" Jimin said. "PRIVATELY!" Jungkook pull him to another side. "Aigoo these boys were giving me headaches. I should fix up the tent then" i sigh and walk away.

~Jungkook p.o.v~

I pull hyung to the side. "Hyung! She's the one" i said to Jimin. "Who? Jin young?" He said. "Yes! She was the one whom receive the bear" i said. "Eh.. jungkook! Why didnt you tell me earlier!" Jimin lightly punch my arm.

"Aish! Anyways hyung help me take care of her" i asked. "Okay!" He said and walk off.

~Jimin p.o.v~

"Hyung! She's the one" Jungkook said. "Who? Jin young?" I asked. "Yes! She was the one whom receive the bear" he said.

'But i like Jin young.' I thought to myself. I shake off the thought and smile. "Eh.. jungkook! Why didnt you tell me earlier!" I lightly punch his arm. "Aish! Anyways hyung help me take care of her" he asked. "Okay!" I said and walk off.

'How? Jungkook and i like the same girl. No! I must fight like a man and win Jin young's heart!' I thought to myself and help Jin young with the tent.

~Jin young p.o.v~

I saw Jimin walking toward me. "Want some help?" He offer his help to me. "I need help. Thank you" i said. He help me build up my tent and with his help i can finish it fast.

"Thanks Jimin" i said. "OKAY STUDENTS! Looks like everything is settle. WE ARE GOING TO PLAY A GAME AND WE'RE GOING INTO THE WOODS. THE GAME IS CALLED AMAZING RACE. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS JUST FOLLOW THOSE ARROWS AND FIND THE BAGS." Mr. Park says.

"OKAY!" All of the students yell. Then we're off into the woods. "Jimin. I would want to apologise to you first because you may not know what women i'll be when im freaked out. Im scared of going in. Im sorry" i said.

Jimin didn't reply but just nods and laughs. We continue walking until i spotted a red bag! "ARGH! JIMIN WE FOUND ONE!" I shouted out of joy. Jimin joined in and dance his victory dance. Then we stop and continue our Journey.

~Jungkook p.o.v~

I regret being her partner and She is always bragging about herself. Aigoo when will this girl stop? Then i spotted Jin young and Jimin.

I should be the one standing beside her not hyung. I ignore them and we got further into the forest and i think we're lost. "Oppa are we lost?" Yeri asked. "I think so. It has been hours since we walk and we have not seen arrows." I said.

Yeri suddenly link her arm onto me and said "oppa how? Im scared". "we'll find a way out" i said. Suddenly we heard noises of the small trees shaking. We got scared and walk backwards slowly. "Jungkook! Yeri!" A man's voice shouting our name.

We both turn and it Jin young and Jimin. We ran to them. "Are you guys lost?" I asked. "Sort of" Jimin say. "Lets continue walking and find the way out" I said. Why is Yeri clinging onto me?

~Jin young P.o.v~

We were walking together when i saw Yeri linking her arms onto Jungkook's. It felt like my heart was stabbed by sharp sticks. 'I should'nt have come near him.' I thought to myself.

"Oppa i need to pee" yeri said to Jungkook. "I'll accompany you Yeri. If Jungkook come with you, you guys will get lost again." Jimin said. They walk off, leaving the both of us behind.

To be contined...